Worst day of my life.

So sorry for your loss. My prayers to you and your family. Such sad news.

So sorry for you loss Ash. I can't imagine how hard it would to go through something like that. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm so very sorry for your loss... But the fact that you let him know were there for him if he needed you and accepted him for who he was, that was truly the best you could do.

Sometimes people feel they have gotten in too deep in whatever the situation may be. And while we want to think that we could have changed things and made the outcome different, unless we know that they are considering this type of action, it's very hard to prevent it from happening.

You lectured him because you loved him. You lectured him because you wanted the very best for him. Don't let that weight sit on your shoulders sir. Sometimes we can only do the best we can do. The outcome after that is something far and away out of our control.

I hope he found the peace he was looking for and that you find peace in the coming weeks, months and years to come.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss

Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Terribly sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

MH and addiction is a treacherous combo. By no means can you take that burden that you or anyone else contributed to it, he was in a dark place and was self medicating.

I pray that you find peace so you can be there for your family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss.
You and your family are in my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so sorry for your loss. You have a big group of people here thinking about you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss.

What a terrible thing to have happen AshMAn. My condolences to you and your family.

There is very little use feeling guilty over something you had precious little control over man. I don't know how old your daughters are; honestly it sounds like there were a lot of factors at play not the least of which was his addiction. I'd probably mention that he was sick if they're very young. As they're older and ask it may be a good teaching moment about mental health and the importance of speaking up when something's wrong. And tell them you love them and nothing can change that.

Best wishes dude.

ash, you loved him the best way you knew how. and i have to think he recognized that you wanted nothing but peace and happiness for him.

i am so terribly sad for you and your family. this life does not make sense sometimes. you sound like a loving brother, friend and family man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So very sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you!

I am so sorry for your loss.

AshMan, my best friend growing up came out gay years later, and your story had some painful parallels. Sadly, suicide is the #1 cause of death among gay men. Take your time with your kids. Kids have different capacities to understand and process life events. Consider what is best for them, and take the time to allow yourself to grieve. On that point, there is a wonderful national organization called GriefShare that provides local support groups many people I know have found really helpful. You can easily find a local group through their website. You can always message me too.

That is heartbreaking news. I'm so very sorry for your loss. As an older brother too, I can only begin to imagine your pain.

I am so sorry will pray for healing and strength

Man I'm really sorry to hear this.

I'm so very sorry for your incredibly heartbreaking loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family... my most sincere condolences.

sorry to hear man. need to chat hit me up. i lost a younger sister and although the pain is always there it does help to talk.

thoughts and prayers man and like you said....be strong....but not just for your kids....for yourself.

be thinking about you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My prayers are with you and your family. It’s such a tragic and heartbreaking loss.

I hope you find grace and peace.

My condolences to you and your family. I can't imagine what you're going through

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m sorry for your loss. No words right now will be able to comfort you and your family. Take the time you need, but remember you have the THP community support when you’re ready to talk.

Back