THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Hope to have my bag set within the next 4 weeks, anyone else pondering some changes as this season gets underway and prep continues?

My bag is set except for putter thanks to the Cure event. Only other change that might happen is deciding between playing my 17* M1 or 18* J15 5w

My bag is set-ish.

Top end of the bag is probably the most up in the air. Right now it's the Big Bertha w/ Hashimoto, but the GBB might make an appearance before the event.

Hard to imagine anything other than the V series at the fairways - 3W and HW. Same goes for the 588 3 hybrid (maybe my favorite ever club).

From there, irons are going to be the Ping G's or the 545s. 5-PW/GW, then MD3 in 52/56 (maybe the PM grind at 56). Ping G's are the strongest contender right now, just need to work out some setup issues.

Putter is the mFGP2 Tri Sole. The only other putter I'm going to try is ddec's 2135 6.5, but it's going to take a ton to knock the SeeMore out.

Hope to have my bag set within the next 4 weeks, anyone else pondering some changes as this season gets underway and prep continues?

Had my first range session with the Speedblades today, not 100% sold on them over my D100s, but I was really encouraged. Still hot and cold with the Knuth, I don't have the immediate confidence with it that the 910 gave me. But we've got a long way to go still.

Range session today, Why do I play this game?

No worries bro. Remember the advice you gave me a few weeks ago? It paid off for me, and I'm sure your next time out you'll be striping it.

My bag is set-ish.

Top end of the bag is probably the most up in the air. Right now it's the Big Bertha w/ Hashimoto, but the GBB might make an appearance before the event.

Hard to imagine anything other than the V series at the fairways - 3W and HW. Same goes for the 588 3 hybrid (maybe my favorite ever club).

From there, irons are going to be the Ping G's or the 545s. 5-PW/GW, then MD3 in 52/56 (maybe the PM grind at 56). Ping G's are the strongest contender right now, just need to work out some setup issues.

Putter is the mFGP2 Tri Sole. The only other putter I'm going to try is ddec's 2135 6.5, but it's going to take a ton to knock the SeeMore out.

I thought you just got fit for the Pings? Sounds like a good setup!

I hit the putting green for about 20 minutes, then some chipping and bunker work for about 30 minutes before the skies opened up. Going to try to play or hit the range tomorrow after the Duke game.

Because it's fun (or something)!

My bag is all set for 2016. Looking forward to hopefully getting outside in the next week or 2. If not I'll be stuck practicing inside on the sim still.

Chalk it up as a bad day buddy. We all have em! Just get back into the groove the next time. We all know you got game. Plus no excuses when NY/NJ come to town! :)

bag is set, except for driver, exploring option at this time for the "big stick". only other possible change is to apex hybrid (thanks to harv letting me absolutely smoke a couple of shots with his), only thing is, my current hybrid treats me well!

I hit the putting green for about 20 minutes, then some chipping and bunker work for about 30 minutes before the skies opened up. Going to try to play or hit the range tomorrow after the Duke game.

Because it's fun (or something)!

Or something...

Chalk it up as a bad day buddy. We all have em! Just get back into the groove the next time. We all know you got game. Plus no excuses when NY/NJ come to town! :)

I have 100 days to figure it out so we'll see haha or pops galore!

Or something... I have 100 days to figure it out so we'll see haha or pops galore!

7897d1db99f45e511268c66d421939dd.jpg

... But who's counting?? Lol

I hope to be in that as well, curious to check out the CX2.[/QUOTE]

one of my customers makes them right here in the Riv

Or something...

I have 100 days to figure it out so we'll see haha or pops galore!

Nonono, extra pops was my plan!

Christian and I might be changing up our bags slightly now. :banana:

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Nonono, extra pops was my plan!

Christian and I might be changing up our bags slightly now. :banana:

Not allowed this is sponsored by True Temper :alien:

The 545s have a special place in my heart. 99.9% it will be the PING's.

I got the Srixon representation covered. Play what you hit best hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we are now looking at possibly a foot of snow this weekend WTH

Not allowed this is sponsored by True Temper :alien:

I think my white TT hat is still hanging in the closet. Time to practice with it!

I hope to be in that as well, curious to check out the CX2.

one of my customers makes them right here in the Riv[/QUOTE]

I know those guys too!

The Ranch opens for the season tomorrow. Who's taking a scouting trip out there this spring before the event occurs?

The Ranch opens for the season tomorrow. Who's taking a scouting trip out there this spring before the event occurs?

The question in how many rounds I am going to get in

Ohh...me me me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not able to get a round in after work due to sons basketball game in a little bit but was able to hit the range. First time hitting driver with new shaft and got a much lower ball flight but felt more in control. Went from a 50g reg to 66g stiff. May have to crank up the loft to 10.5.
1bfc1471454065be28b759f23142dc14.jpg

Not able to get a round in after work due to sons basketball game in a little bit but was able to hit the range. First time hitting driver with new shaft and got a much lower ball flight but felt more in control. Went from a 50g reg to 66g stiff. May have to crank up the loft to 10.5.
1bfc1471454065be28b759f23142dc14.jpg

Makes sense the heavier weight and stiff shaft should help with your dispersion.

After seeing you play I'm surprised you had a reg flex shaft in there.

Back