Do you post your 9 hole rounds?

Golfin Rev

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm loving the "do you post your solo rounds" debate on this forum. It got me to thinking, do you post your 9 hole rounds? I post every single one, and in my club, I think I'm the only one who does!

Of course, definitely.

Yep, sure do.

Absolutely I do. Why wouldn't you?

I will be posting 9 hole rounds, don't see why I wouldn't.

Yes. The system automatically combines two 9 holes rounds to give you an 18 hole score to go towards your index.

If I can't post 9 hole rounds or solo rounds than I might as well not keep a handi.

absolutely

I don't play many 9 hole rounds but when I do I dony pos because they are usually a practice round.

Depends. If it's a league round or a round I play straight up yes. However generally most of my 9 hole rounds are "practice rounds" so to speak.

Every time. Play 7 holes and it counts for 9!

Absolutely. Have a regular 9 hole game on Tuesdays during the summer and I post every one.

The only 9 hole course I play is a cow pasture that I use for practice rounds and doesn't even pay for a course handicap so I couldn't post it if I wanted to.

Yes I do.

Every time. I'll even post partial rounds.

I post all of mine. Usually they get combined to 18 hole rounds. I play at least one 9 hole round a week for league play.

Every single one of them

I'm loving the "do you post your solo rounds" debate on this forum. It got me to thinking, do you post your 9 hole rounds? I post every single one, and in my club, I think I'm the only one who does!

Anything over 7 holes I post.

Absolutely do. They count.

I play in a 9 hole league every week that alternates front to back, so I usually post the combined 18 every two weeks. Ha…maybe I'm doing it wrong…

Yea I post my 9 hole scores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I probably play more 9 hole rounds than I do 18's.

Yes I do. Why wouldn't I?!

Back