marcv68

Gotta Love Sara No H
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys and gals, anybody ever deal with these people before? If you havent I highly reccomend them, I bought an Aeroburner driver from them in what was described as value condition. I had no pre concieved notion as to how this clubs condition was but I will say this. WOW, this thing is practically brand new all it has is a lil paint chip on the toe on the bottom. Thats it, I cant say enough good things about them as their shipping was super fast as well. It was not supposed to get to me until the 14th, its in my hands right now. Cant wait to try this baby at the range. Super stoked!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yep I've bought from them a few times. Global Golf is legit, good to hear another solid story.

I Love global golf! Their prices are awesome. Only problem for me is thier shipping is slow sometimes but i will pay more for faster shipping since i usually save so much there.

I buy way more than I should from Global Golf: usually really good prices, no sales tax (saves me almost 10% right off the top), lots of promos and a really solid rewards program.

I bought a very good Adams red hybrid and it was brand new in plastic with the original headcover. They have become my go to online retailer for anything golf.

Man Im gonna look them up for a new 3wood as well. Might as well if they are this good you know

I have not made any purchases from there yet, but I have traded stuff in. I have a pretty large credit waiting for me to make a purchase :) They seem to get good reviews all over!

I Love global golf! Their prices are awesome. Only problem for me is thier shipping is slow sometimes but i will pay more for faster shipping since i usually save so much there.

Agee with this statement 100%

Also a fan. Have ordered a few items without any real issues. They sent me a driver once with the wrong shaft but one email quickly resolved it and they let me keep the incorrect shaft they sent. I would not hesitate to use them.

They are doing 130% trade in bonus towards a new 2016 club right now. If only those darn Hogan Ptx's were there.

Purchased a used hybrid from them a few years ago. Can't remember the category it was in, but could have easily been listed as the next higher level. Club was a good price and in great shape.

Good company. I try to buy 99% of my stuff locally though, need to keep people employed in my own neighborhood.

They are doing 130% trade in bonus towards a new 2016 club right now. If only those darn Hogan Ptx's were there.

Guess I know where I'm doing my trade in! Thanks for this ... now what club(s) do I need? Maybe PMP wedges ...

I've used them a couple of times, but I just find their turnround times a bit ridiculous. 2 and a half weeks is my record from them!

I'm mildly ashamed of the amount of money I spend on GlobalGolf without running it by my wife first. I've been very impressed with every club I've bought from them both in condition and the price. Roughly half my closet has come from there and to top it all. They earned major points in my book when they accidentally listed the new Duo Urethanes for $20/dz and honored the price, even at $18 below the MSRP, just wish I had bought more than 2 dozen.

I have bought from them a few times and always had a good experience with them. Quick shipping and great customer service.

They now own 3Balls Golf as well.

I have used them before without any issues at all.

I've bought and traded with them a few times. Each time with no issues. I'm tempted to again with the current trade in bonus, but like Nate, what I want to buy isn't available.

Global Golf has been one of my "go to" mail order places for a while. Always happy with my transactions with them.

I've used them a couple of times, but I just find their turnround times a bit ridiculous. 2 and a half weeks is my record from them!

that is quite a while, I know they ship mostly out of the Tennessee I think so it usually takes a week to get here in Oakland. It has never been so slow that it would deter me from buying from them.

If you need something quick, Golf discount is in Seattle and I used to buy from them often. Would usually end up getting things in 2-3 days max so doubt Monterey would be much different.

I here you Chris

Bought from them many times. Never issues with anything being delivered slow. They have great deals and prices for lefties like me on their used clubs.

I've used Global Golf many times and have always been happy. I just bought a hybrid from them that should be arriving tomorrow.

Solid company, I have no fear dealing with them!

Back