The Official 2016 MLB Thread

Bad Scheduling.
Bad Luck.

Northern teams should start on the road in warmer locales IMO.

And that's Game 1 in the books. One save for Davis and the Royals on pace for 162-0. I think they can do it this year, haha.

I am going to go get the cool new team cap tomorrow.
I want one of those hats. Wouldn't mind one of the jerseys too, but out of my budget.

Nice gesture by the tribe
Knowing the disappointment Tribe fans felt following today's Home Opener postponement, the Cleveland Indians have announced plans to accommodate fans who held tickets for the postponed Home Opener today at Progressive Field.

Fans' options include:

Attend rescheduled Home Opener on Tuesday, April 5
AND any game of their choice in April or May at Progressive Field
For fans who cannot attend rescheduled Home Opener on Tuesday, April 5:
Attend two other games of choice in April or May

Please see below for exchange instructions based on method of purchase.

"We know how special Opening Day is for our fans, and recognize how unfortunate the challenging weather scenario was for them," said Indians owner Paul Dolan. "We value each and every one of our fans, and we want to make this unique and difficult situation right by extending this offer."

May games include some of our top promotions of the season:

Friday, May 13 vs. Minnesota: Sugardale Dollar Dog Night
Tuesday, May 17 vs. Cincinnati: Carlos Carrasco jersey courtesy of Shearer's
Friday, May 27 vs. Baltimore: Dollar Dog Night, Fireworks, Pregame in the District, Block Party
Saturday, May 28 vs. Baltimore: Corey Kluber Midnight Navy jersey courtesy of Discount Drug Mart, Block Party
The opportunity to exchange for alternate games will begin on April 6th at 10AM. All exchanges must be completed by April 22nd.

Additional notes: Tickets purchased through StubHub and third-party vendors are valid for the April 5th game only and are not extended additional exchange opportunities. Suites, Groups and Infiniti Club patrons will be contacted individually by a member of the Cleveland Indians.

You picking Sugardale Dollar Dog night???

It's unbelievable how bad the MLB replay is.

And that's Game 1 in the books. One save for Davis and the Royals on pace for 162-0. I think they can do it this year, haha.

I am going to go get the cool new team cap tomorrow.
Reds and Royals in the World Series. We both can come in at 162-0.

The Rockies are lighting up Zach Grienke tonight.

Braves are on pace for 0-162.

Everything will be just gravy when that new park opens.

Wow! The Padres versus the Dodgers was UGLY! Kershaw lit them up. Hope things get better for the Pads as the season progresses, but I won't hold my breath.....

Giants on a pace to go 162-0 also....while scoring 1,944 runs, lol. I'll be at the games tomorrow night & Wednesday afternoon.

Some good seats...thx hickerad
35fb95a1b77067a7c06bd1b369eef1e8.jpg

Reds and Royals in the World Series. We both can come in at 162-0.

The Reds really... you're kidding, correct???? Don't misunderstand I'm from Milford, Ohio and a life long Reds fan. I was surprised they won yesterday and the rebuilding is going to take years. Sorry, just frustrated!!

The Reds really... you're kidding, correct???? Don't misunderstand I'm from Milford, Ohio and a life long Reds fan. I was surprised they won yesterday and the rebuilding is going to take years. Sorry, just frustrated!!

Hey, we're 1-0 baby. Be happy we're at the top of the division, it's not going to last long. This is the only time I can be optimistic.

Have fun guys! Watch out for foul balls.

Cubs win, Cubs win!

Those look like good seats Mr 441. Enjoy the game.

Well not the result we were hoping for.
Certainly had aome chances early. Kluber left in 1 inning too long.
Got to chat it up with Hickerad for a few innings too...had a great time

Let's go Tigers! Going to be a tough division but I'm hoping for a bounce back year. Added some good pitching and defense, plus they still have Cabby, Victor, and JD Martinez. Bullpen is always the question mark but I'm optimistic. AL Central Champs 2016!

Back