WTB: Cheap stiff 70-75g driver shaft for experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynobucket

Reaction score
Handicap
14ish
[FONT=&quot]I am interested in trying out a shorter shaft in my driver, but do not want to cut down my current shaft in case this little experiment does not work. I'd like something in the 70-75g range, stiff flex, and low-to-mid launch and spin. This does not need to be anything really fancy or exotic, just needs to be moderately cheap. Can be shorter than standard, but please no shafts that have been tipped for a fairway wood.[/FONT]

I might have something that'll fit the bill. I'll check later.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’ve been playing the FGS+ Neon yellow shaft by diamond tour golf. It’s cheap like $10 new plus shipping but I’ve found it to be my most accurate driver shaft that I’ve tried so far. It’s an R/S combo flex so it would need tipped an inch to play as a stiff. It’s a little lighter though than your looking for. Listed as 68g.

If you think 65g is worth your time, hit me up.
I have a few MATRIX KUJOHs laying around with various adapters.
It's mid launch in my opinion and somewhere between mid and high spin from my time gaming it.

I found an 83g shaft. Don't remember the specs on it, but you're welcome to it if you want it. It's an R/S combo flex shaft.

Now that I think about it, I don't think this was anything near a low launch shaft. Probably mid-high at the lowest.

I'll let you know if I find anything else.

[FONT=&quot]I am interested in trying out a shorter shaft in my driver, but do not want to cut down my current shaft in case this little experiment does not work. I'd like something in the 70-75g range, stiff flex, and low-to-mid launch and spin. This does not need to be anything really fancy or exotic, just needs to be moderately cheap. Can be shorter than standard, but please no shafts that have been tipped for a fairway wood.[/FONT]
Proforce 7F4 would be up your alley

@rynobucket

Just looked up the shaft I found. I'm seeing it listed as a mid-kick. Let me know if you want it.

bay search: UST Elements 7s

I think I have found something to work with, please close the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back