2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Literally knowing that the Grandaddy is at the end of the year has me absolutely thrilled to go out and practice every chance that I get! Working hard and getting better every day!

There is no doubt that I want into the Granddaddy! Having spent time at the first Gauntlet with the Zoocrew I know firsthand how much fun they are. The whole experience has been amazing to follow along with these past few years. Hopefully I can participate in 2016.

Granddaddy sounds in believable! I would love to be in on this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I see this thread pop up the excitement starts to bubble. Do I think of it outside of that? You better believe I do!!!

This thread gets the excitement brewing, looking forward to JBs trip next week.

Every day I think... what do I have to do to get in! I even thought about buying the old THP van.... for a moment but that passed!

You ever get a weird feeling that something good is going to happen, but you're not really sure what it might be? There have been some weird coincidences with me and golf lately, and I REALLY hope it culminates with a spot on this team.
Like getting a spot in Regional Rivalry?

Like getting a spot in Regional Rivalry?

That was one of the coincidences for sure, feeling lucky to be a part of that winning NE team! Will be great prep for other team events I'll be throwing my hat in for this year.

It's almost next week and there is a trip on the horizon. #TunedIn!

JM

Granddaddy sounds in believable! I would love to be in on this one!

If The Thrill is in then I want in!

I wonder if the membership at The Hideaway is chatting about the Grandaddy

The members we played with all had a great time. They did a double take listening when we explained TheGrandaddy to them, and all that comes with it. All of them super nice and fun to talk with too. It's easy when you all have something in common. A love for golf, and a love for The Hideaway!

I can only imagine what the Hideaway members talk about during the Grandaddy week!

"Wait, they play here, with new clubs, built for them? Delivered by Callaway? For free? How can I get that deal?"

It would be classic to be a fly on that wall!!

The members we played with all had a great time. They did a double take listening when we explained TheGrandaddy to them, and all that comes with it. All of them super nice and fun to talk with too. It's easy when you all have something in common. A love for golf, and a love for The Hideaway!

Yes sir. Some of them have more money than they could ever imagine and the bond of the game we all love brings us together. Its a special place and Matt does a great job of catering to it perfectly.

Yes sir. Some of them have more money than they could ever imagine and the bond of the game we all love brings us together. Its a special place and Matt does a great job of catering to it perfectly.

That is what it is all about sharing a common interest at an amazing place while having an amazing experience. One of the best things about Golf/THP no one cares about your "status" on the course/forum it is all about the love of the game.

So true. As golfers we all share similar mentalities. One observation I had from TheGrandaddy: I saw a golfer who was very wealthy and could afford to play a new golf ball every single shot fishing golf balls out of the waterfall/pond. Up on slippery rocks, could have fallen and got hurt. But none of us like to lose balls, lol. One of the many examples, but that's what really drove it home for me again that week, how golf can bring bring a diverse group of people together for a common love of the game.

I am so excited to experience what the vets gush about every time we hang out.

Also pumped to see these signups get going soon to see the team fill out!!

So true. As golfers we all share similar mentalities. One observation I had from TheGrandaddy: I saw a golfer who was very wealthy and could afford to play a new golf ball every single shot fishing golf balls out of the waterfall/pond. Up on slippery rocks, could have fallen and got hurt. But none of us like to lose balls, lol. One of the many examples, but that's what really drove it home for me again that week, how golf can bring bring a diverse group of people together for a common love of the game.

Was he keeping the Pro Vs and throwing the rest back? :D

Ethan gave him a few sleeves of the new (at that time) chrome soft. The member actually put the chrome soft in his pocket on one approach shot and put down his normal gamer because he didn't want to lose the chrome soft proto in the water in front of the green. Pretty sure he converted to Callaway after that round.

Great event for some lucky thpers hope to be one of them

This event is on my bucket list. Not a golf bucket list, a life bucket list

Out playing with my hideaway ball marker this fine Sunday morning. Haven't been but I can only imagine what it feels like. Can't wait to get a shot at playing for Danny

Back