Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Yep I'm just a Saturday warrior myself. Golf is busier and more expensive but it's all I got lol.

In the spring I'll play with you guys on Saturdays but for now with the condition of the courses ... I'll keep paying $30 to play at northview on weekdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if anyone is interested Army and I are teeing it up at 8:36 at Northview. Only booked a 2some but everything else around our time was free so would be no issue.

Cheers!

I think I can tee it up this Saturday if anyone is going out. Takers?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think I can tee it up this Saturday if anyone is going out. Takers?

I probably will be, but I might want to play a practice round at Pagoda Ridge before the BC Match Play Qualifier on the 27th.
If you guys get a group together I will easily be convinced to change my tune lol.

I probably will be, but I might want to play a practice round at Pagoda Ridge before the BC Match Play Qualifier on the 27th.
If you guys get a group together I will easily be convinced to change my tune lol.

I'd probably be willing to play Pagoda. Who'd you get to join you for the Match Play?

Entered as a single and they will pair me with someone.

Gotcha. Well I'd be glad to hit Pagoda with you and make you feel better about your game if you like! :p

May be open to playing an early round as well.

Cool so 3 of us for Saturday? Any other takers?

Curt do you want to do Pagoda as practice for your matchplay? I seem to remember hearing they don't have a range, would we want to swing by one on the way up?

Cool so 3 of us for Saturday? Any other takers?

Curt do you want to do Pagoda as practice for your matchplay? I seem to remember hearing they don't have a range, would we want to swing by one on the way up?
No range at Pagoda, but a really nice chipping area - about 40-50 yards long.

I should know over the next couple days. Would before 8:30 work for you guys?

I'll be working for the next few Saturdays..

I should know over the next couple days. Would before 8:30 work for you guys?
Works for me for sure but it's a long way out for Ryan if he can't take Aldergrove crossing. Aldergrove border crossing opens at 8 I think.

Works for me for sure but it's a long way out for Ryan if he can't take Aldergrove crossing. Aldergrove border crossing opens at 8 I think.

Google maps says 45 minutes if the Guide crossing is open, ~1hr if I have to go round to Pac Hwy.

Not out of the question but it would definitely be easier if we could do like 9AM. Unless you want to meet early at a driving range on the way or something.

Google maps says 45 minutes if the Guide crossing is open, ~1hr if I have to go round to Pac Hwy.

Not out of the question but it would definitely be easier if we could do like 9AM. Unless you want to meet early at a driving range on the way or something.
Nearest range is at Redwoods in North Langley, and it's about 15 minutes from Pagoda.

You guys plan what you need to plan, I don't want to be a deciding factor and end up not making it. I could do a 9, but would prefer a bit earlier. I probably wouldn't meet up at the range, could always play redwoods instead?

This is all a bit complex lol. Let's just play Morgan at 8 ish?

This is all a bit complex lol. Let's just play Morgan at 8 ish?

I can do that. I love Morgan, been wanting to play it again for a while.

Nevermind. Morgan is booked. Only room for two at 8.

What's next?

Nevermind. Morgan is booked. Only room for two at 8.

What's next?

Damn they book up so fast. What else is around that's good?

The good forecast for Saturday is going to kill us. Northview, Morgan, and Pagoda are all booked up until noon basically.

The good forecast for Saturday is going to kill us. Northview, Morgan, and Pagoda are all booked up until noon basically.
Holy balls.

I hate to say it cause I know it's not your favorite track, but Kings Links? We could also do Hazelmere.

There's also my side of the 49th, but I know that's a long haul for Justin.

Holy balls.

I hate to say it cause I know it's not your favorite track, but Kings Links? We could also do Hazelmere.

There's also my side of the 49th, but I know that's a long haul for Justin.

Might be a bit much this weekend. I need to be done around 1-2 area.

What about Peace portal or something there. Or Hazelmere or Kings Links

Might be a bit much this weekend. I need to be done around 1-2 area.

What about Peace portal or something there. Or Hazelmere or Kings Links
No worries dude. Any of those tracks works for me. Curt what say you?

Hazelmere is booked solid. I've never played Peace Portal but I know it's a super tight track Kings Links would be cool if we can get on early enough. I'm OK with USA provided it's early enough as I also need to be home by 1:00 ish.

Back