NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that as well. Think it's just the advertisement after watching a couple of times.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ahh gotcha. I was trying to figure it out, because if it was blood, that was a lot really fast.

ahh gotcha. I was trying to figure it out, because if it was blood, that was a lot really fast.

I had the exact same thought haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Moose I expected this from BeefCake but not you buddy, not you buddy

Moose I expected this from BeefCake but not you buddy, not you buddy

Are you referring to my "King Contest" entry? Alex is the one that thought it would be a winner :)

I've seen some other funny takes on the Capitals logo but this one I've never seen...pretty funny :)

caps2011-copy.jpg

Wiedman sits for 19 games then has his suspension reduced to 10? WTF, how does that work. This makes no sense. Oh Brian Burke either take the tie off or wear it properly, your not a drunk groomsman at the reception.

Eric Francis is the biggest jack waggon of a reporter. He's local and just freaking awful, he must have been under the desk to get this job.

Nothing in here... I am disappointed in you all. The King does NOT approve

Eichel with 2 more goals this afternoon, up to 22 now for the season. Sabres hurt the Canes slim playoff hopes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bruins with another win today, just the OT loss to the Caps since the trade deadline. Might Don Sweeney actually know what he's doing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wings vs. Rangers. Well it's better than Leafs/Habs.

Nothing in here... I am disappointed in you all. The King does NOT approve

Some of us are trying to figure out how to create an avatar. sheesh

Haha you know how to win let's see if you can execute.

I have plans and it's going to be epic. hahahaha It involves a mullet. hahahah

Wings get the W

Wow what a finish from Eichel. I just saw the winner

Wow what a finish from Eichel. I just saw the winner
Sneaky little backhand five hole, I think with about 1 second left in 3 on 3 OT.

Sneaky little backhand five hole, I think with about 1 second left in 3 on 3 OT.

That was so silky smooth

Great save Varly!!! Keeps the Avs with a 2-1 lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back