Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Can 1 person enter scores for the group or does every player have to enter there own? I should know all this already but I can't remember.

Can 1 person enter scores for the group or does every player have to enter there own? I should know all this already but I can't remember.
1 can do for the group

See you fellas in a few hours

Little frost out there this morning during my run, but should clear up nicely with that sun rising.

Have fun out there today!

It is way too early, mornings and me are a very hate hate relationship.

I'm meeting the Michigan caravan for breakfast at Perkins on Chester and 83 if anyone wants to join

I'm meeting the Michigan caravan for breakfast at Perkins on Chester and 83 if anyone wants to join

Say hi to Tiger for me. :D

Hey NE Ohio.

Let us begin.

golf season!!!!!!!!

:banana::joy::joy::joy::joy::golf:

I think it is going to be a very good day good morning golf season

Had a blast today with Robozeo and ntanygd760. Was really nice to get out and meet a few of the other guys I haven met before. (Even a few from MI) Sweetbriar wasn't as wet as I thought it might be..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm lucky to have this group around me. Early March and we had 12 guys (3 out of state) group up in a matter of days. Really cool to be a part of

I'm lucky to have this group around me. Early March and we had 12 guys (3 out of state) group up in a matter of days. Really cool to be a part of

Agreed. Wish I played a little better but loved getting out with everyone and meeting some more of the Michigan guys that will be losing an event in a couple months.

Agreed Phil. Never knew what i was missing before joining! Thanks for throwing it together and letting us extra 3 tag along. Had a blast!

Agreed Phil. Never knew what inward missing before joining! Thanks for throwing it together and letting us extra 3 tag along. Had a blast!

As always, the more THPers we can get together the better

Like always HAD a blast! Great playing with ntanygd760 and Pkorf. We had our ups and downs but all in all a good round. Thought it would have been a swamp but it was in decent shape for March. Always worth the 2 hour drive.

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff
Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad
4. Gunner
5. Ntanygd760
6. Robman7
7. Maynard
8. PKorf
9. Winchell
10. Ohio_Striker

Probably:
Greggdrews

Maybe:
PhillyV
Gregdan
Grins

Possibly:
Robozeo

Ad me to the list. Thanks

Updated list

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff
Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad
4. Gunner
5. Ntanygd760
6. Robman7
7. Maynard
8. PKorf
9. Winchell
10. Ohio_Striker
11. Robozeo
12. Misike
13. Grins
14. PhillyV
15. Ppapania

Probably:
Greggdrews

Maybe:
Gregdan

Possibly:
Bullfrog

Was a good time. My legs actually feel tired probably walked almost as far as if we walked the course. All those 45 yard treks to the ball and back with cart path only. Said **** it a few times and just hit the wrong club because the cart was total other side of where I was at. Good times, hopefully the greens will get quicker for our spring gathering.

Anyone crazy enough to play today?

I may be willing to play. Wife has a baby shower to go to. Not really sure how much it's rained this morning though.

A few hot deals on golfnow around noon

Back