Regional Rivalry DMV vs Carolina's Practice Trip Weekend of April 23rd

morning all. So according to the first page, we have 10 in and 1 maybe. If there is anyone else interested in joining us, can we commit today? I would like to confim with the course so we can free up any of the tee times that we will not use so they can take advantage of the openings. Thanks.

First Page Updated!

Let's bump this to see if we can get one more.

It looks like UVaWahoo will not be joining us this trip, so that still leaves 1 maybe.

APeglegNinja won't be coming up either he was going to be riding with me but since I can't make it it also eliminates him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of right now, you guys can count me out for Saturday. I will be down that way at the beach house but I have too many things going on that I have to take care of there. Have fun & hit'em well. I will follow along just to keep tabs on you guys.

Updated first page! I only count a possible 9 at the moment. If you see any errors please let me know!

I'm in. I hope to leave around 8:30a; that (baring any traffic) should get me there around 10:00 or so.

How many do we have for this?

I guess we'll go out as 3's.

But I think ourCallout needs to be shelved. I've played with you and would like to get an opportunity to play with a couple other members of the team prior to July. We will hook up and get the callout done though.

Having said that, This is what I propose.

My 3some will be

Mesamann77
huhh
T2grn18

BigBall
CAABeat
RNG

TBanks
Creat4
DiveGuy

In what ever order gong off.

But I think ourCallout needs to be shelved. I've played with you and would like to get an opportunity to play with a couple other members of the team prior to July. We will hook up and get the callout done though.

My 3some will be

Mesamann77
huhh
T2grn18

BigBall
CAABeat
RNG

TBanks
Creat4
DiveGuy

Works for me. I'm flexible with time as well. I know you wanted to be the last group out Kevin, so that's a non issue too.

I would have called someone out in this practice round, but I really wanted to focus on helping guy's around the course. There are a lot of blind shots and hidden hazards that can wreck a round on this track. I would rather see a few guy's have a better time shooting well instead of looking for balls in deep rough.

morning all. So according to the first page, we have 10 in and 1 maybe. If there is anyone else interested in joining us, can we commit today? I would like to confim with the course so we can free up any of the tee times that we will not use so they can take advantage of the openings. Thanks.

I mentioned in another thread that I played with 2 staff members of RNK last night. I told them about the practice round and asked them to open up the last 2 spots out of the 5 we originally had. Hopefully I made a good enough impression last night that they may take care of us this Saturday:wink:. Then again, I beat them all, so maybe not.

Groups look fine to me.

It doesn't matter to me which time slot I'm in. As of now, I plan on being on the road out of the Columbia area by 7:30 should get me there by 10:00 at the latest. Hoping nothing out of the ordinary on I=95 that early on a Saturday morning.

Groups look fine to me.

It doesn't matter to me which time slot I'm in. As of now, I plan on being on the road out of the Columbia area by 7:30 should get me there by 10:00 at the latest. Hoping nothing out of the ordinary on I=95 that early on a Saturday morning.

Would you consider a 45 minute delay to be something out of the ordinary? :alien:

Looks good to me. I am planning on leaving at about 7:30 also.

Would you consider a 45 minute delay to be something out of the ordinary? :alien:
If it comes around Fredericksburg, I would consider that par for the course :D

I just google mapped it. It say 2:45 without traffic. Although I made it from home to Williamsburg in 2:45 last month and the course is thirty minutes closer than Willliamsburg. Maybe i'll move departure tome up to 7:00 AM just to be safe.

Looking forward to this weekend. I don't mind the pairing, nor what order we go out. It will be cool playing with Jessie again, I don't think I've met Diveguy. However looking forward to meeting everybody.

My wife wants to spend time with family in VA, so I will be driving up from VA beach that morning. It's cool since my drive will be a little shorter now....

Looking forward to this weekend. I don't mind the pairing, nor what order we go out. It will be cool playing with Jessie again, I don't think I've met Diveguy. However looking forward to meeting everybody.

My wife wants to spend time with family in VA, so I will be driving up from VA beach that morning. It's cool since my drive will be a little shorter now....

Yeah buddy... What do you think since we are not on the team a little friendly Callout to keep things interesting? I can start up a thread tonight when I get home.

Yeah buddy... What do you think since we are not on the team a little friendly Callout to keep things interesting? I can start up a thread tonight when I get home.
Let's do it. Game on

Awesome! I might be needing some pops though buddy hahah
Lol you are better than you think you are. But we can figure out the pops. It will be few if any

My 3some will be

Mesamann77
huhh
T2grn18

BigBall
CAABeat
RNG

TBanks
Creat4
DiveGuy

That could be a little intimidating... but I could use some practice with a bit of pressure. Maybe even learn something.

Lol you are better than you think you are. But we can figure out the pops. It will be few if any

Yeah, went out last weekend and stunk it up so my confidence is a little low at this point. I would like to play my own ball and keep score just to see how I can shoot on a course like this

Back