What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the clubs out of storage, first range visit this weekend!

Played 9 this morning

Knocked West Virginia off my 50 states list.

Headed to the range for a little work. Mostly wedges, but I tossed in some swings with the driver.

Lots of THP and I did the #THPChallenge before I left for work this morning. Range and more tomorrow!

Snuck in a quick 9 this afternoon... Shh don't tell my boss!

Checked back into THP for info on SM6 wedges and found do many great events coming up that I need to renew my membership here.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Set up tomorrow afternoons round with a friend. Should be great weather for a stroll around the course.

Just booked a tee time for tomorrow at Trilogy at Vistancia.

Not much today. Bought a new FW and a grip for it and putted a bit along with THP that's been it for me today.

Had my J15 54 regripped with the last UTx I had. I'll get the 58 done when the other 3 show up on Monday. I also hit a few shots with the 54 while waiting to get it regripped. It felt great and I'm happy with the purchase!

Played 18 at the senior citizens' course...Par 3s with a sprinkle of par 4s.

Played 18 at the senior citizens' course...Par 3s with a sprinkle of par 4s.
We had an opening at Boulder City Muni in our 9:52 tee time.

We had an opening at Boulder City Muni in our 9:52 tee time.

Sorry I forgot to get back to you. I couldn't play till noon anyways. Played Desert Willow around the corner from the house.

Nine holes on sim and some driver work after the round

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

A little range time late this AM.
THP.

THP
Posted a 2nd Complete The Challenge putter video. 2 balls ,1 cup. One ball behind the other vs. side by side.
Worked on 40-65 yard wedges into a stiff cool breeze
Started to read Jim Sieckmann Putting Book
Bag clean out and reassembly.
Sweet avatar change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cleaned out my bag and did some putter battling on my birdieball.
4e836ab43175b7e0bc623ad890c0bf19.jpg

Golf Strong Accuracy Phase 2, and cleaned the clubs and wiped down the grips with Gripes. Going to get some putting practice in later on if the weather cooperates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back