Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

Nada today.

Nothing here or at my father's house.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Got mine in today. I thought I would get 2 sleeves but I'm happy with one.
328a98d76b14ababf4f8a521941d6a20.jpg

Got mine today can't wait to try them

Mine came in today. Might be a couple weeks before I can put them in play.

Any word on whether they're a structural update from the original Project (a) ball, or is this just a sort of promotional update?

I received a sleeve a few days ago. gonna give them a try

Got my sleeve today. Will put them in play soon.

Still looking for mine. I blame USPS ... they run at a snails pace

Received a sleeve in yesterday's mail.

I came home to a package yesterday, thinking it was the golf balls. Nope, just a couple of boxes of hearing aid batteries. :banghead:

Got a sleeve in the mail yesterday. Liked the last version of these balls and interested to see if they are any different.

I came home to a package yesterday, thinking it was the golf balls. Nope, just a couple of boxes of hearing aid batteries. :banghead:

HUH???? :wink: :alien:

I still haven't received any yet. My brother (who I referred) received his on Monday and lives about 5 minutes from me. I would imagine IF I'm actually going to get some of these, they should be arriving soon.

HUH???? :wink: :alien:

I still haven't received any yet. My brother (who I referred) received his on Monday and lives about 5 minutes from me. I would imagine IF I'm actually going to get some of these, they should be arriving soon.
Haha!

While I'd like to have the golf balls, I need the hearing aid batteries.

Haha!

While I'd like to have the golf balls, I need the hearing aid batteries.

My wife would say the same thing about me needing the batteries, oh and the hearing aid for them to go in. She swears I'm hard of hearing. Nope, I just don't listen that closely to what she's saying or when she's talking. :alien:

Got 1 of my 5 sleeves today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have received 1 sleeve - the five people that signed up with my referral haven't received anything as of yet.

Still nothing!

Got mine yesterday. Sort of forgot I even signed up.

My GF got the sleeve she signed up for today off my referral, but I did not. Weird. Maybe people who referred others and got extra sleeves are coming later?

One of my sleeves came today! We will see how many more show up, looking forward to trying the new edition out. I believe it is supposed to be softer than last release.

Still nothing here. Hoping my sleeves come soon.

Just got my sleeve today

Back