THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trending to 13.5

Trend to 9.7 w the next 4 rounds falling off in my bottom 10. Might get lucky!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My goal is to get into single digits! I just joined a new course with nice practice facilities that is close to home! I'm looking forward to monthly lessons with the pro and focusing on my short game, because I know that I can shave off plenty of strokes. Now, if the weather would only cooperate...

Holding steady at 11.1 but should have one or two higher rounds falling off so that should help get me into the 10's. Trying hard to get to single digits this year and lots of golf to be played. Just with I could play more than just the weekends, but work is not permitting that right now.

Trending to 11.0 but posted an 88 and dropped a 90 I believe. But the 88 was from the tips on a long tough course and I lipped way too many putts... Shooting for single digit by year end.

Not sure how I'm even at 11 though as my scores seem to appear to high for that number. I'm just trusting the system lol

Back at 10 again. Seems like whenever I fluctuate up or down I always end up right back here. For the first time in a while though I feel like my short game is back on track. Need to keep putting in work to keep it that way.

After a couple poor rounds on a wildly undersloped course this weekend, I'm trending up to 14.6. Need to get it together soon or else the cap is really going to start tanking! LOL

Down a little to a 0.0 with a couple sub par rounds last weekend so my game is good.

Down a little to a 0.0 with a couple sub par rounds last weekend so my game is good.

Man that must be cool. "0.0" it's fun to say lol

Trending to 13.8. Yikes. Really hope this turns around soon.

A 4 over my cap round on a 137 slope course has me trending up .2 to 11.0. I guess something good must have dropped off.

After a couple poor rounds on a wildly undersloped course this weekend, I'm trending up to 14.6. Need to get it together soon or else the cap is really going to start tanking! LOL

LOL my 78 and 77 at Furry Creek come in at +10 differentials and aren't even going to count towards my cap. Apparently my 79 at North Bellingham is a full 3 shots better than a 78 at Furry Creek. Oh well haha.

Couple of poor rounds have me moving to a 13.1 was treading around 12 for a while. boooo

I'm trending up .3 to 17.3, I had a few bad rounds the other week but I think I'm starting to come around.

Holding at 7.8 still. I'm happy to be under 8 again.

You do that with a maxfli ball?

Nearly everyone at my club plays Titleist since it's the only brand sold in the clubhouse. When I joined 6 years ago I got tired of having to mark up my Pro V1's very specifically that I found it easier to find another ball to play. The Maxfli is made in the same factory as the TM balls and is a 6 piece urethane construction. It's a lower spin premium ball but still has plenty of spin around the greens for me. I'm also a big fan of the Bridgestone B330 but honestly I think all the premium urethane balls are so good that I would be happy gaming any of them.

Last edited:
Down a couple of tenths to 6.1, Warmer weather equals falling index for me typically.

up another 1/2 to 31.1

A 4 over my cap round on a 137 slope course has me trending up .2 to 11.0. I guess something good must have dropped off.

I had the same thing happen - put up a 10 differential, but an 8 dropped off. So, up a little bit.

Down a couple of ticks to 5.8

I think this is my first post in this thread. Yesterday I made a little jump from 14.0 to 13,4

Went from 16.4 to 15.7. My goal this season is to get it below 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back