The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lincoln is push button, and every time I get in another car now, I get all confused.

Turning the knob wasn't too bad, it was those situations when backing up and reaching for the shifter to switch back to drive. I would just reach down and there was nothing but air. I could get used to it, but it was just weird. On the positive side, there was less clutter in the area without the shifter.

JM

"Southern Hills is da bomb"

"Drink water"

"Any Auburn Tigers fans in here"

#postcountstruggle

spin.gif

Oh and 13 bucks for it all

My Lincoln is push button, and every time I get in another car now, I get all confused.

The struggle is real. I have a fusion for work and tried to start it twice yesterday without the keys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait till you see the picture looks like on widescreen HDTV. Its interesting...

Probably looks like Minecraft :wink:

I thought the first rule of CrossFit was to tell everyone you do CrossFit?

Well that too but the thing I was referring to was one of my cross fit douche friends posting a FB video of himself doing full body pull-ups. I didn't realize hips were involved so much in a shoulder and back exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that too but the thing I was referring to was one of my cross fit douche friends posting a FB video of himself doing full body pull-ups. I didn't realize hips were involved so much in a shoulder and back exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessir, 'kipping' 101! I think CF had lots of good workouts around 2010-2012, but they seem to all be pretty ridiculous now. To each their own!

I put on the Chase54 shirt I got from SP4 and even though I'm not a fan of the color (light purple) it's very comfortable!

Uhhhh, these Kentwool socks are the TRUTH

Checked into airport hotel for a very early flight tomorrow morning out to California. Normally I would stay at home in my own bed, but with a 5:30 am flight, plus losing an hour for clock change, it was just easier to stroll out of hotel room into the terminal. Going to have to go to bed super early tonight though.

Where'd you score that deal?
Theres a place down the road guy buys odds and ends from auctions and stuff and has a shop. Lots of junks but a few nice things. He was just putting it out for sale

Theres a place down the road guy buys odds and ends from auctions and stuff and has a shop. Lots of junks but a few nice things. He was just putting it out for sale

If that's the place on 91, my wife was there today too looking for stuff. You can find good deals, just have to sort through it all.

If that's the place on 91, my wife was there today too looking for stuff. You can find good deals, just have to sort through it all.
Yup gibbits or whatever its called also bought a dresser for 1 of the kids in amazing shape for 31 bucks

Yup gibbits or whatever its called also bought a dresser for 1 of the kids in amazing shape for 31 bucks

Yeah. That's it. She's found some really good deals on stuff there. Was looking for a bunch of random things today for some of her Pinterest ideas.

Pain free elbow after the round. That's a big plus

Word thru the grapevine is that my Manager that resigned a few weeks back hates his new job, and is going to come and see me about coming back to the shop.

I'm conflicted. He left on good terms, was an awesome manager, and has been with the shops forever. However, I've had a number of guys step up big time over the past few weeks.

Not sure what to do with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back