#THP Callout! Philly mother Effin V....

Great match and follow fellas!

Wow just saw this. Ohio v Michigan always fun to follow along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's go CJ. Her that one back.

#THP Callout! Philly mother Effin V....

So.... Phil in trouble right and some random guy comes over looking for own his ball, throws phils ball into the fairway and ha makes par....

He's now up 2 through 15.

Can't make this up.
Ohio.

So.... Phil in trouble right and some random guy comes over looking for own his ball, throws phils ball into the fairway and ha makes par....

Can't make this up.
Ohio.

That's classic.

Controversy

Probably knew it was an Ohio/Michigan matchup. Welcome to Ohio, lol

Honestly who does that though?

CJ drive finds the water on 16. We tried to get him to play it, but he's gotta drive back to *ichigan. This match could be over...

Can't make this up.
Ohio.

Haha Phil shoulda had to put it back where it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gooooooo balltosser!

Haha Phil shoulda had to put it back where it was

What's missing from CJ's story is I did move it back. Then got on from 190 and two putted for par

Big trouble on 16. Took a bad luck penalty. Got to make something happen to extend

I can see this lowering CJs handicap if nothing else ?

Finish this PhillyV

Birdie putt on 16 drops for me and I win the match 3&2. Hope there isn't this much crying when we win Regional Rivalry

Nicely done gents, and congrats on W PhillyV!

Way to go guys!

Attaboy Phil!

Fun follow guys.

Birdie putt on 16 drops for me and I win the match 3&2. Hope there isn't this much crying when we win Regional Rivalry

Hey didn't I call that? Great follow fellas!

Great follow. Good job guys. Nice win Phil.

Fun follow guys knew it'd be a good match

He did it to another ball too
How much that did cost you? I might be able to afford that guy? for real though, that's bizzarre. Great match guys-congrats Phil. Feeling worse about the RR being on Buckeye turf now, with their 'ahem' forecaddies.

Back