What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
+6 43 today with misike and his dad.
Made no putts but best iron play in about 10 months.
Hit 2 bad 80 yard wedges one led to a penalty stroke and a triple the other lead to a bogey on the final hole.
Solid contact off the tee miss right wasnt as bad as it had been.
Good times

Hit 2 bad 80 yard wedges one led to a penalty stroke and a triple the other lead to a bogey on the final hole.
Good times

Not bad. Get rid of that triple and its real good.

Good times

Good time for sure. You're iron play was excellent!

Shot a 47 today. I'll take it for my first round outside. Lots of rust to knock off, but it was really great to get outside and play finally. This season is going to be great.

Shot a 47 today. I'll take it for my first round outside. Lots of rust to knock off, but it was really great to get outside and play finally. This season is going to be great.
Not bad at all dude. A few swings better here and there and thats low 40s easily

Played a local course yesterday with a buddy. Shot a 92 not great but good for a winter round. Lost 2 balls in the fairway... love playing in the winter..

Too much rain...no golf this week....ugh....

Not bad at all dude. A few swings better here and there and thats low 40s easily

Oh yeah. Pretty pumped about this years potential. Plan on putting in some work and seeing some results.

Good times

Well done Mike! Bullfrog and I will be teeing it up this afternoon.

50/44 Today out with fellow THPer ChristopherKee. Couple of blowup holes killed the front and I lost some strokes from swinging the wedges tentatively. Second straight round where I improved on the back - maybe I should start playing 27

Played the home course with j4u. Shot 39/40. Some small misses leading to bogeys

43/42 hit my irons great for me . 11 GIR but had 40 putts need to solve that sooner rather than later

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

46 on the first 9 ugh

43/42 hit my irons great for me . 11 GIR but had 40 putts need to solve that sooner rather than later

Hit your approaches closer. Problem solved

Hit your approaches closer. Problem solved
I better hit them to 5 ft otherwise I am three putting ha. That said the course we played had some crazy pin placements today and I was not in the right spots after several of my approaches. Crazy fast and undulating Bermuda greens always fun.

I better hit them to 5 ft otherwise I am three putting ha. That said the course we played had some crazy pin placements today and I was not in the right spots after several of my approaches. Crazy fast and undulating Bermuda greens always fun.

Blame the green keeper... that's a page out of my book lol

Smooth 85.... Not that great but at least I played.

36/40 76. I was -1 through 12 before going +5 on the last 6 holes like an idiot.

36/40 76. I was -1 through 12 before going +5 on the last 6 holes like an idiot.
Nice round! Sounds like you're seeing dividends from those lessons.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

87. After starting 7 over on the first three holes I will take it. Missed a handful of putts that ran across the lip. Ball striking most of the day was good.

87. After starting 7 over on the first three holes I will take it. Missed a handful of putts that ran across the lip. Ball striking most of the day was good.
That's not bad at all dude. Especially for this early in the season. Well done man

42/42 for 84 from the blues at a course my previous PB was 88 from the whites. Had a concerning amount of 3 putts however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back