Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

If anyone on this route wants a lift lmk...yikes

8c99f28333cd69be541c84c3d9d916fa.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

that looks like a pretty course!

I could probably make it, driving trough Albany. O'Carroll, do you need a ride?

I am absolutely in, I want another crack at this place after my first THP event ever was the northeast invitational and was 1/2 rained out

If you need a ride it's not an issue. It'll be early though

If you need a ride it's not an issue. It'll be early though

I'll leave Friday after work and arrive nice and early Saturday.

Phew this makes it easy for me, perfect! I've never played the player course but I've heard it's difficult with plenty of hills and blind shots.

Can't wait!!!

that looks like a pretty course!

I could probably make it, driving trough Albany. O'Carroll, do you need a ride?
We can work something out. It's only an hour and a half or so from my place.

I'll leave Friday after work and arrive nice and early Saturday.
By my crude math I'd be in Providence around 6:15-6:30, that would put us at the course approximately 7:30-7:45?

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to make this work. 2h40m each way might be a bit more than I can swing.

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to make this work. 2h40m each way might be a bit more than I can swing.
Where ya coming from? I'm looking about the same from south shore.

Medford MA

EDIT: Actually, If I take I90 to I84, I can get it down to 2h15m .... If I leave the house by 6:15 I'll be there between 8:30 - 8:45
Untitled.jpg

The drive home will be a b*tch though.

Medford MA

EDIT: Actually, If I take I90 to I84, I can get it down to 2h15m .... If I leave the house by 6:15 I'll be there between 8:30 - 8:45
Untitled.jpg

The drive home will be a b*tch though.
lol, I was just gonna post that. Traffic shouldn't be too bad on the way home.

Phew this makes it easy for me, perfect! I've never played the player course but I've heard it's difficult with plenty of hills and blind shots.

Can't wait!!!

We only played 9 on each course because the portion of the course was under water due to rain. Difficult and plenty are understatements of the day. That place ate my lunch! Loved it though.

We only played 9 on each course because the portion of the course was under water due to rain. Difficult and plenty are understatements of the day. That place ate my lunch! Loved it though.
Been poking around on the website, looks like either course it quite the test.

There is one hole (#6 on Player iirc) that you hit a tee shot blindly to a fairway that is above the tee box and narrows out at 240ish, then your second shot is 90* left mostly blind to a green that is 20+ ft below the fairway. It's blind faith target golf.

402c2a6a8484c05e78ca8ec25856a9ee.jpg

First post updates with facility (which was guessed) and courses

Let me know if you're in for 18 or 36 holes

Checking on the date for this one - not positive but I think my family will be in Maine that week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back