Talking Callaway with Harry Arnett - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 5

Another great listen! Harry is always very entertaining. He sounds like a pretty common guy with his hot seat answers. DNevs in the pressure cooker to drain the 10 footer!

Listening to this on the way down to DC today, the one word that came to mind when listening to Harry was "genuine". Loved him talking about how when the job starts feeling like a job it's time to leave, and about his management strategy in general. You can see why the ZooCrew are so good at what they do.

Really enjoyed the podcast. Some real honest stuff in there and I think with insight like this, golf as a whole will come out better in the next few years. Great marketing stuff, great life stuff.

Listening now :D

I love hearing Harry and the Callaway team talk about the things they are doing so well. This was another great listen.

Another great show JB! Sounds like we need to figure out a way to exploit their weakness.

These are really well done a pleasure to listen to

It was great as usual! Harry has had an interesting career and still maintains his passion for golf. Now a days with all the supposed burnout that pretty amazing. Didn't like his pizza toppings or tv shows but everyone is different!

Great interview! Love listening to Harry's thoughts on golf and things in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. I dig the format a lot. Harry is a great listen any time. I enjoy his thoughts and he is entertaining, as well as well spoken. Nice job with this episode!

Fan freakin tastic. What a good listen. Lol at Harry saying he's not a good golfer. Some great insights from him sprinkled throughout.

Another good episode. Who knew golf purchases are an expense and not an investment? Haha. I love that Harry and the zoo crew plan on bringing out more of the same greatness they been doing!

Another great interview. I can't believe that Harry has only been in the industry for 10 years.

This was another good listen. Harry's enthusiasm makes him a lot of fun to listen to, and anyone that likes salsa is cool with me!

Really enjoyed listening to this one, I was bummed when it finished. Always a great sign of good content.

Really enjoyed listening to this one, I was bummed when it finished. Always a great sign of good content.

It was unique to record in that we were sitting across from each other talking. So the conversation really could have gone just about anywhere.

Another fantastic episode!

I had no idea that Harry played college golf but I can see it now that I think about it. Really enjoyed the thoughts on marketing and why does what they do and when, I’ve been a big fan of their social media and digital presence, it is definitely resonating with many consumers.

As it comes to release cycle, I think Harry nailed it with investment vs expense.

Nothing wrong with Good Wife, solid solid show. Nevs for the 10 footer, wasn’t surprised to hear that.

I listened last night, great job!
Love hearing how Harry got into golf, the industry, and the thinking and approach behind his team.

Just finished listening. Another great episode. Harry is just a normal guy who loves golf and I love it. I have to agree with Harry on east coast food, ever had chinese in CA? Its just weird. LOL

Bummed. Can't get it to play on my phone. Was going to listen on the drive in to work.

Will have to try from my laptop later.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

#WCWCountry

Great episode.

Best explanation of product life cycles and inventory management I've heard in a long time. Solid episode

Interested to hear Callaway is purposely moving to longer cycles now. I wonder what the narrative in the community will shift to.

Harry Arnett is a cool dude who obviously knows a whole lot about golf and embracing the people around him which credits the success of Callaway and their marketing team. Great listen!

Back