THP King of the Month March Winner

Congrats Crest.

Congrats your highness.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Kings swords are dirty from last weekends rounds and are in need of a bath.

b77450a696d09aef3d672d58d464ee04.jpg

We have people for that. If they're not there yet, keep checking the mail.

We have people for that. If they're not there yet, keep checking the mail.
Thank you sire I will keep looking out for it haha

Every time I walk by the door I check to see if a box from Cobra/Puma has arrived. I am like a kid in a candy store haha

I can't wait to see what is delivered. I'm hoping to see some irons but have no idea what you need to upgrade in your bag other than that awful R1.hahaha

I can't wait to see what is delivered. I'm hoping to see some irons but have no idea what you need to upgrade in your bag other than that awful R1.hahaha
That R1 is from my HOF performance in the AC Invitational... NBD

Every time I walk by the door I check to see if a box from Cobra/Puma has arrived. I am like a kid in a candy store haha

I will be extremely jealous if it has anything to do with an F6 baffler FW.

I will be extremely jealous if it has anything to do with an F6 baffler FW.
I have tried to guess what it will be and have no clue haha

Kind of the best part

If those F6 irons show up the king may be overthrown by my band of peasants.

BeefCake go home your drunk

I just got in from doing beefcake things and I'm sober. The King needs to try and get in FG.

I'm excited to see what shows up.

I just got in from doing beefcake things and I'm sober. The King needs to try and get in FG.

I'm excited to see what shows up.
Settle in, get some Silver Bullets and let's watch some hockey dude

So will the minions and I'm sure the Queen is thrilled as well.
She doesn't know yet. How do I even explain this to someone who isn't on THP? I need help with this

So will the minions and I'm sure the Queen is thrilled as well.
He won't have a "I need new irons" excuse for a while.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

She doesn't know yet. How do I even explain this to someone who isn't on THP? I need help with this
"Honey, you remember how you told me you wanted a (insert material possession), well I bought new clubs!"

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Send her a text with a link that takes her to the announcement thread. That's what I did when I won my Old Course putter cover mind you her enthusiasm didn't meet mine or anyone else's on the forum. hahahaha

My wife still can't believe the awesomeness of THP and doesn't fully understand. What she does get is some of the great friends I have made...so she is good with it.

Just have to see that...

Oh hello...

3947b4c80867edad73d56736b11a153e.jpg

First pair of spikeless

53d7ff051a4f0d4e70f7c85a83ccac4f.jpg

51e395d9c1181bbcecafe12686afc4a7.jpg

So pumped to give these a try. Have not owned a pair of Puma golf shoes can't wait to give these a go.

Thanks again Puma and Cobra Golf!

Awesome prize

Back