Orange Whip Lightspeed

Was just about to pull the trigger on the OW for my dad. I might go with this instead to kill 2 birds with one stone. Will be following along for sure.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Looks like this program is designed to be paired with the original orange whip to help you increase speed.

Looks like this program is designed to be paired with the original orange whip to help you increase speed.

That's how I took it. More of a two stick method. The original OW as the heavier stick and then the LS as the lighter one.

That's how I took it. More of a two stick method. The original OW as the heavier stick and then the LS as the lighter one.
And I own the original already, so this might be something I need to look into.
Just started using the orange whip again last couple weeks. After not really touching the clubs for the last couple years, I need to look closely at this.

Yeah I think it's supposed to be used with the original orange whip.

I'll stick with the original. I love using it. Dont see the ad on benefit

Interesting. I like the orange whip and would consider giving this a try. Though it doesn't look so much like there is a program to follow, the video shows it more as a warm up tool.

I was getting that impression too that it was designed to be used with the original. That is fine since I own the original. Might be interesting to give a try since I just can't get myself to spend a ton on the superspeed.

Back