The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seatac's security lines were surprisingly shirt today. Maybe the complaints actually got through to someone, or maybe I just got lucky. Either way I am happy. Not looking forward to the turboprop I'll be getting onto in a bit though. Haha

Flying next week to Orlando and its one of the few flights I don't have business select so I'm dreading the lack of leg room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Time change mixed with not sleeping well = long day ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying next week to Orlando and its one of the few flights I don't have business select so I'm dreading the lack of leg room.

I'm guessing SW?
Otherwise I would say upgrade with miles a possibility?

I'm guessing SW?
Otherwise I would say upgrade with miles a possibility?
Yep! No reason to fly business select this trip as it was planned far enough in advance to get the wanna get away fare.

I have leg room but how about this. Haven't even taken off yet

01c05b7f453ecf64f2df6e5d79bf198d.jpg

Sock game on point!

Except his feet and old boat shoes smelled like hot garbage.

Of course they do. I think there's some law where the worse your feet smell, the more likely you are to remove your shoes in public.

Oh gosh. Been there in those situations before.

Hygiene is sadly overlooked by some....

You have the worst luck on flights. But you don't need me to tell you that...

thats sucks just hope hes quiet... the last time when i flew to the Dominican republic. this woman was trying to talk to me the whole flight after pounding about 6 wine drinks in an hour. by the end she was slurring her words and spilling drinks on the floor.

Hygiene is sadly overlooked by some....

You have the worst luck on flights. But you don't need me to tell you that...

I have been on a decent run lately, and this wasn't bad because once they served the food, you couldn't smell his feet anymore

So about that leg room...luckily its only a 5 hour flight
a8dccc90101060e616a78fe5c97079c9.jpg

Ouch. Smelly foot guy doesn't seems to bad since I had tons of leg room.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Hahaha wow sometimes it's best that I don't even look. Because what I find is not always in my best interest. It's bring clarity, but it also bring a ton of doubt. Life is good but Dammit it can be confusing at times

Clarity is a wonderful thing and is needed for perspective.

Clarity is a wonderful thing and is needed for perspective.

Yes Sir.....keeping things in perspective can be difficult. Just need to stay true to what I believe.....which I guess is a good trait that escapes many.

AND my flight is cancelled...rebooked for 8pm tonight. This is shaping to be a cluster, as by the forecast it will be as windy, if not more windy tonight. I suspect I won't fly out till tomorrow.

AND my flight is cancelled...rebooked for 8pm tonight. This is shaping to be a cluster, as by the forecast it will be as windy, if not more windy tonight. I suspect I won't fly out till tomorrow.

Damn that sucks checkered.

Time change mixed with not sleeping well = long day ahead

I'm in the same boat, so I'll be headed to the range this am before a nap :act-up:

My goodness. My anxiety/antsy level is at a 10 right now. Not good. I need to get outside but it's raining.

Yes Sir.....keeping things in perspective can be difficult. Just need to stay true to what I believe.....which I guess is a good trait that escapes many.

Many don't even know what they believe, so a few of us are ahead of the game or behind depending on which one your playing.

I'm in the same boat, so I'll be headed to the range this am before a nap :act-up:

I'm at work or I'd be at the range for a couple hrs

My goodness. My anxiety/antsy level is at a 10 right now. Not good. I need to get outside but it's raining.

Stay strong. Just think about the gauntlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back