Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know

and do we have a tee time for Saturday?
Everyone was too occupied by Friday to make Saturday plans. I'm good with wherever. Plus I'm sure raven will be open if it's warm...ish

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

What about Batavia CC? They have a hit deal for 12$ on golf now and some good reviews

Also, looks like there might be 5 of us for Saturday, can we play as a fivesome there?

What about Batavia CC? They have a hit deal for 12$ on golf now and some good reviews
I prefer Batavia to Terry Hills. Fairways are a bit tight but not a lot of trouble off the fairways. Not as manicured as Terry Hills but Batavia's greens are way better and it's not even close.

I prefer Batavia to Terry Hills. Fairways are a bit tight but not a lot of trouble off the fairways. Not as manicured as Terry Hills but Batavia's greens are way better and it's not even close.
Then I think we should go there, and I like the price! 12 bucks, really?

Then I think we should go there, and I like the price! 12 bucks, really?
Batavia has some amazing prices. Even without the golf now I'm pretty sure right now they're only charing $18 for 18 with a cart.

Batavia has some amazing prices. Even without the golf now I'm pretty sure right now they're only charing $18 for 18 with a cart.
All right, I'll be waiting for Joe Paul and Dave s feedback, but it sounds like a winner.

Any chance you Jon is after all Jimmy? The weather doesn't look that bad

All right, I'll be waiting for Joe Paul and Dave s feedback, but it sounds like a winner.

Any chance you Jon is after all Jimmy? The weather doesn't look that bad
I'm still holding out hope for Friday. But Saturday is looking good for me. Depending on the time you guys tee off. Friday even if it turns out nice I'm not sure I can make it. Waiting to hear back from the boss at Plum Creek as he said he may need me for Friday.

I'm still holding out hope for Friday. But Saturday is looking good for me. Depending on the time you guys tee off. Friday even if it turns out nice I'm not sure I can make it. Waiting to hear back from the boss at Plum Creek as he said he may need me for Friday.
Saturday, I was thinking late morning 10-11 ish .
Only 5 of us so far, having a sixth would help ;)

Saturday, I was thinking late morning 10-11 ish .
Only 5 of us so far, having a sixth would help ;)
Mid morning should work well for me. Pencil me in there.

Having played at Batavia recently, I would think maybe Terry hill would be interesting, but I'm good with which ever.

Having played at Batavia recently, I would think maybe Terry hill would be interesting, but I'm good with which ever.

I'd go with whichever is cheaper and has a driving range

If you guys are planning for Terry Hills, I'd definitely plan to call tomorrow first thing. It definitely seems to fill up quickly.

If you're staying in Rochester Martin, Braemar or Chili would be good options too.

Yes, we are staying in Henrietta, and I really don't know the courses, I'll be following you guys :)

I'd go with whichever is cheaper and has a driving range
That would be Batavia CC. But like Jimmy said, the courses are both minutes from Plumb Creek (I think).
Terry Hills does fill up fast and they do have 27 holes.
I like the layout of TH better but BCC does have nice greens.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That would be Batavia CC. But like Jimmy said, the courses are both minutes from Plumb Creek (I think).
Terry Hills does fill up fast and they do have 27 holes.
I like the layout of TH better but BCC does have nice greens.

Haha see I can't stand TH's layout. I feel like a lot of their holes are gimmicky and the greens last year were ridiculously hard even for them.

Yes, we are staying in Henrietta, and I really don't know the courses, I'll be following you guys :)
Not sure what rates Mill Creek is running right now but being in Henrietta you're right around Chili, Mill Creek, Braemar, Twin Hills, Salmon Creek, all decent courses as long as they're not trying to get summer rates this time of year.

Haha see I can't stand TH's layout. I feel like a lot of their holes are gimmicky and the greens last year were ridiculously hard even for them.
Trying to remember the gimmicky holes at TH. BCC all I can think of is the back to back par 5s to start and the hole you hit over the pond and then the creek. Your Dad even hates that hole, lol!

Trying to remember the gimmicky holes at TH. BCC all I can think of is the back to back par 5s to start and the hole you hit over the pond and then the creek. Your Dad even hates that hole, lol!

What's wrong with back to back par 5s? Lol get a lot of swings in to warm up and it's easier to par a par 5 than 4 lol. But yes number 8, might be the dumbest hole in the state. Really just impressed with the greens at Batavia. It's nice being able to play to an actual number and know the ball is going to hit and stop or come back a little instead of having to play for roll out even on a wedge lol.

Mill Creek looks good, and I just saw the 11th on their website, I get what you guys were saying now lol

What's wrong with back to back par 5s? Lol get a lot of swings in to warm up and it's easier to par a par 5 than 4 lol. But yes number 8, might be the dumbest hole in the state. Really just impressed with the greens at Batavia. It's nice being able to play to an actual number and know the ball is going to hit and stop or come back a little instead of having to play for roll out even on a wedge lol.
#11 at Mill Creek is worse. You know I had to say it :)

But I think the rest of the course looks pretty good tho
It's a nice layout. Tough track tho its a test even in perfect conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back