THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several bad rounds I am trending up to a 19.

I am trending down to 11.2 after today's round.

Down to 8.4 after today's round. Didn't realize it was in season until I posted it.

The course finally updated ours, at a 13 and still trending down. Hoping to get to 9-10 this year, but need to find some consistency.

After my round with THPers, I am trending down to a 6.0 I believe.

Cannot wait to get my established handicap going! Stupid seasons...

Up up and away. Keep rising, 11.4. Hitting the ball well - not getting it into the hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remained at 11.2...

currently at 6.0 even coming down from 6.4.

still at 15.9

I switched services back to the GAM which I used a few years ago. Shows hdcp at 10.5, which is where I was a few years back. Is there any way to import data from the last few years or do I just start over? Its not that far off just curious not sure how it all works.

Mine went up 10.9 this is getting a little frustrating

They don't turn the computers on here until April 1st.

Down to 7.8
In my last 10 rounds: 3 in the 70's, 2 in the 90's, 5 in the 80's.
This is the lowest handicap I've had in years. Now it's time to get the short game going!!! The best part about this 7.8? I only play about once-a-month!!!

Mine slipped a bit to 0.4 but my last 5 scores have counted towards my index so I have a chance to improve it.

Dropped back down from 11.2 to 10.4. I guess the bump up last revision was a small outlier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steady at 12.8.
I've only had one recordable 9 hole round this year, so no surprise.

Colorado handicap season is officially open!

dropped from 8.3 to 8.1. hoping to get comfortably in the 7s this year, maybe even the 6s. but i don't think my game is there yet.

I've been just under 14 for almost a year now. I need to just try and let my full swing be and really get to work on my game from inside 100 yards.

Stayed at 8.6 with the latest revision. Likely will be rising at the next revision as my PB will be coming off. Pretty happy with how I've been playing though, my last three rounds have been revision rounds and two of them were tournament rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back