2019 Morgan Cup Memories

Dude, I wasn't even there and I swear someone is cutting onions nearby. And just one more thanks to all involved in the event. Great job on the cut up, JB.

Of course you had to use one of my favorite songs for this. Thanks for filming, editing, rendering, and uploading this. This was without a doubt the best weekend of my life and I will cherish these memories and friendships for the rest of my life.

Yup 60fps for me.

Of course you had to use one of my favorite songs for this. Thanks for filming, editing, rendering, and uploading this. This was without a doubt the best weekend of my life and I will cherish these memories and friendships for the rest of my life.

You are welcome and thanks so much for being a part of it. It was a great weekend to remember that is for sure.

Awesome video, I thought it looked sweet when I watched via Facebook yesterday, on computer in 4k is that much more breathtaking!

Awesome video, I thought it looked sweet when I watched via Facebook yesterday, on computer in 4k is that much more breathtaking!

Yeah Facebook turns it down to 720p I believe.

Pretty awesome video. Really enjoy just seeing the scenery on that island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cd9e7a915340ade2fbf5c10c4642d9af.jpg

I'm so torn on using it or having it be part of my framed memories.

I'm so torn on using it or having it be part of my framed memories.

I gamed it for the event - it won’t see the course unless I’m playing with another THPer from this event.

60fps is the way to watch this and make me feel like I’m reliving it again and again.

Superb video - that dj osmo is one heck of a device

That ball marker is fantastic!

Such a great event all the way around! Love seeing all the pictures and videos!

I think there’s still 1 thing we’re waiting for though............

Such a great event all the way around! Love seeing all the pictures and videos!

I think there’s still 1 thing we’re waiting for though............
Find out how many nuggets the trophy can hold and if bucknasty can eat them all in one sitting?

Or a picture of JDs gift?

Find out how many nuggets the trophy can hold and if bucknasty can eat them all in one sitting?

Or a picture of JDs gift?

Ok....2 things!

The answer to both those questions is too many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great videos. I can't get over how incredible that place looks. Definitely would love to play there someday. Those ball markers...wow. so nice!!! The Morgan Cup is such a special event.

After seeing the pictures up in the THP Event Gallery, I just had to watch this one again.

After seeing the pictures up in the THP Event Gallery, I just had to watch this one again.
I've watched it more times than I should probably admit.. With different friends and golfing partners trying to explain the event. I swear it gets misty every time I watch it...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I love that video. I've sent several people the link to watch to help explain things and to see the awesome scenery

I keep jotting down notes as we plan the 2020 Morgan Cup and man this is hard.

Back