2019 Morgan Cup Memories

I keep jotting down notes as we plan the 2020 Morgan Cup and man this is hard.

I'm sure folks around here can help with any hard decisions you may want to bounce off the forum. :angel:

Please share, I think I could help you hehe

I'm sure folks around here can help with any hard decisions you may want to bounce off the forum. :angel:

Choosing captain
Locations
Formats
Equipment
Travel
Dates

Lots of items to go over with CPG on.
Once we get the captain part out of the way, we move on to the next stuff.
It will be a long journey for whoever gets selected, but we want to make sure its someone that is a THPer, if that makes sense.

Choosing captain
Locations
Formats
Equipment
Travel
Dates

It will be a long journey for whoever gets selected, but we want to make sure its someone that is a THPer, if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense, and I'm certain that whomever is chosen and the process by which they are chosen will live up to what we've seen the last few years. Been a great follow for everyone, and I'm sure the 2020 iteration will exceed expectations!

Makes lots of sense. I can think of a couple of "THPers" that would do well in the captain spot, except that one of them is already going!

Choosing captain
Locations
Formats
Equipment
Travel
Dates

Big to do list.

Pretty exciting that the planning is already ongoing.

I just do whatever @Canadan tells me to do hehe

Choosing captain
Locations
Formats
Equipment
Travel
Dates

Solid list.. I cannot wait to see how you make this event even more incredible!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big load for the captain spot, but the 2 captains on both teams did great jobs. Our captain took input, gave input and made sure the team bonded which I think made thing really easy. I would definitely throw my name in the ring for any captains role.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Big load for the captain spot, but the 2 captains on both teams did great jobs. Our captain took input, gave input and made sure the team bonded which I think made thing really easy. I would definitely throw my name in the ring for any captains role.

We certainly had two strong examples of how to captain a team. It would be an honor to have that chance one day

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Choosing captain
Locations
Formats
Equipment
Travel
Dates

I have a sneaky suspicion you will pick the right person! You guys always seem to hit home runs with the captain and I know that is not an accident!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boy @jdtox has enormous shoes to fill based on what his team told me, and our engagements throughout the event build up.
Definitely... Both of you guys were awesome and Canadan is definitely going to be a killer repeat captain, but man I wish we could have sent jdtox back to MC #3! Paradise for life!

Definitely... Both of you guys were awesome and Canadan is definitely going to be a killer repeat captain, but man I wish we could have sent jdtox back to MC #3! Paradise for life!

Paradise for life.... until you try and get on Hackers in 2020.

I get it, I get it. hahahaha

Paradise for life.... until you try and get on Hackers in 2020.

I get it, I get it. hahahaha
Yeah yeah...you want me to play on Hackers just so I don't even up our grudge match!

Plus, if I were on Hackers, you'd totally miss me when you needed to win the match on 16 with a triple bogey...

2019 Morgan Cup Memories

My boy @jdtox has enormous shoes to fill based on what his team told me, and our engagements throughout the event build up.

#BringHimBack

Yeah yeah...you want me to play on Hackers just so I don't even up our grudge match!

Plus, if I were on Hackers, you'd totally miss me when you needed to win the match on 16 with a triple bogey...

Next time we play hopefully they’ve cut the trees down on 16

Amazing!

Quite a to do list!! I'm going to miss all my friends from CPG next year and thanks for the kind words everyone. Team Paradise had a great group of guys and had a few things been different...well anyways... The Morgan Cup is in good hands with @Canadan and @OITW leading Team Hackers and I have zero doubts that Paradise will be in capable hands with whoever THP decides will be the next Captain.

That looked like some really nice golf... pretty good memories right there!

Just went through and watched this as I exchanged some messages with Craig (previously with Haig Point) about how much he enjoyed both THP Events and this weekend in particular.

The course and the gear were incredible stars. This will be hard to top in so many ways...But its going to happen.

Just went through and watched this as I exchanged some messages with Craig (previously with Haig Point) about how much he enjoyed both THP Events and this weekend in particular.

The course and the gear were incredible stars. This will be hard to top in so many ways...But its going to happen.

Craig is no longer there?

I gotta see this. THPers better buckle up.

Craig is a true gentleman and was a fantastic host.

Back