2019 Morgan Cup Memories

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Shown through the eyes of B-Roll shot at Haig Point, here is a fun look at the 2019 Morgan Cup. These are shot in 4K, so if you can watch on full screen, enjoy the scenery.

Last edited:
Really cool video and shots! Awesome way to showcase the event and so many special details and tributes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the video, love the words, love absolutely everything. Well, don't love the little jump celebration after my putt, but that was following Acushnet's sandie and I was just so fired up

Love those videos!!! Great way to cap off the event! Haig Point is just ridiculous...

I’m waiting till I can watch this on a tv in full screen. I bet it’s fantastic

Loving the fancy cinematography! Everyone's faces just seemed so ecstatic!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Admin
I’m waiting till I can watch this on a tv in full screen. I bet it’s fantastic

Watch both versions and tell me which one you like better haha.
I watched them on our TV as well.

Trying to capture this event in one word... impossible. I went with what the MC means to me. I love every other word used.
I could not agree more

Awesome video. The photos in the thread did a great job of capturing the beautiful scenery at Haig Point but that video makes the place look even better. Also fun to see some swings and hear player comments. Thanks.

What an awesome time it had to be! Great video!!

That's an incredible video, so cool!

I love both versions, but I think I prefer the 60 fps one. I like 24 fps for movies, but 60 fps makes you feel like you are really there. Which is what I want from a golf course video, but not from a movie.

I've watched both a couple times and don't know which I like best but it keeps getting misty in here

I love both versions, but I think I prefer the 60 fps one. I like 24 fps for movies, but 60 fps makes you feel like you are really there. Which is what I want from a golf course video, but not from a movie.

I kind of lean that way too.

Such an unreal event at an unreal place.

Love the video, love the words, love absolutely everything. Well, don't love the little jump celebration after my putt, but that was following Acushnet's sandie and I was just so fired up
Phoffer. That was a big putt brother. Make it or we take it and you made it. The trap shot was luck...lol. I loved that fist pump.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Loved the video that was cool. What a spectacular place that is.

Yep my thoughts exactly. The 4K quality is awesome, I waited till I could watch it on my tv and it was worth the wait.

Glad everybody is enjoying it. Lots of memories in there.

Back