Contest: Fit Like a Pro with Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this month we shared all of the details about this incredible trip a lucky THPer was going to win. The best part is, it's 100% free of charge, courtesy of THP and Bridgestone Golf. SIGNUP IS OPEN TODAY!

Details
The lucky winner will be whisked away to GA, where they will be taken to Bridgestone HQ. From there they will meet myself and the Bridgestone Golf team for a day to remember. Full behind the scenes tour of R&D, an area rarely shown to the public. Get fit for your golf ball and equipment the same way and at the same place that the players shown above do. From there a quick dinner before retiring for the night and then a trip to the airport to head home the next day. A whirlwind of a day that is going to be INCREDIBLY SPECIAL!

[video=youtube;Nrgqlb7s-Y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrgqlb7s-Y4[/video]

When & Where
May 20th-21st
Bridgestone Golf HQ in Covington, GA

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Make a post in this thread with this information.

What ball do you think you will be fit into?
What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of?
What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)

Good luck everybody. This is ONE HECK of a prize to a lucky THPer and it is going to be a wild ride.

Rules
One Entry Per Person
Entries must be received by April 1st 11:59pm EST
Open to all 2019 Albatross Club Members (see Qualifying section above)

This is gonna be incredible!!! Wish I could make it work...good look to all that enter! Gonna be one hell of an event!

1. Bridgestone Tour BX
2. I think a car would be cheaper/faster but AGS if commercial or Daniel Airfield for tiny airfield/you'll being fancy
3. I'm on Facebook and Instagram.

This is going to be an amazing experience for someone!! Going to give it a shot-

What ball do you think you will be fit into?
E12 Soft

What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of?
SJU

What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
I use twitter and Instagram

Best of luck everyone. Gonna be an awesome experience.

This is going to be incredible! Get in people!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1. Bridgestone E12 Speed.

2. Norfolk International (ORF).

3. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Best of luck to everyone that enters. This looks like it will be an amazing event for whomever is chosen.

What a fantastic opportunity for someone and with Bridgestone no less!!

1. Tour B RX
2. Memphis/Nashville tad closer to Memphis but almost in the middle.
3. Facebook

Good Luck to all who enter! Thanks Bridgestone and THP.

Wow this amazing. Good luck everyone. I'm drooling over the thought of this. Sound like a good excuse to miss my anniversary too.

What ball do you think you will be fit into? Tour B RX
What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? Madison WI (Dane Country Regional Airport)
What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) I use any and all social media; Twitter (@detassler), Facebook and Instagram (@detassler) as well as Snapchat.

This will be a lot of fun for the lucky THP'er that gets chosen. Good luck to all those who enter.

What ball do you think you will be fit into? B330S

What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? La Guardia or Newark

What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Twitter and Instagram

Thank you!!!!

What ball do you think you will be fit into? Tour B RX (based on numerous years of experience with prior generations of this ball and the online fitting tool)
What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? I would drive (approx. 4 hours)
What social media do you use if any? Twitter, Instagram & Facebook

Last edited:
Awesome, always wanted to get fit for a ball.

What ball do you think you will be fit into? Tour B RXS
What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? O'hare or Midway in Chicago
What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Twitter, Facebook, Instagram

Wish I could make this work...but it's the last day of class..and my niece is graduating that night. Going to be a great follow though!

What ball do you think you will be fit into? According to their online ball fitter, It would be Tour B XS or the e12 Soft (depending on what ball I say I'm currently playing)

What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? BHM

What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Only FB

How awesome!!!

What ball do you think you will be fit into? Based on previous and online I'd think TOUR B RX, but it would be cool to see if that held out in a new in person
What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? Lincoln, Nebraska, but heck I'd drive a ways to get to the airport!
What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) All of them. @iceyshanks @iceyshanks FB

1. Tour B rx
2. Either CLE or CAK
3. Facebook, twitter, instagram

Would be an incredible opportunity

Man, going would be amazing!

What ball do you think you will be fit into? I'm thinking the BXS
What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? Salt Lake City International
What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Instagram (@youknowmeasbishop)

Great opportunity!

-Bishop

1. Tour B RXS
2. Twitter, Instagram
3. Baltimore Washington International (BWI)

good luck everybody!

What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? DTW (Detroit)
What social media do you use if any? Twitter, Instagram, Facebook

Thanks for the great opportunity!

Tour B xs
Bradford (Pa) Regional airport
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter

What ball do you think you will be fit into? Tour B xs
What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? Augusta, GA (I could drive to Covington)
What social media do you use if any? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) (Twitter and Facebook

This would be a really cool experience!

Sweet, sweet opportunity to meet the Bridgestone team! This would be amazing. Here's my sign-up...

What is your closest Airport to fly in and out of? Tucson International Airport (TUS)
What social media do you use if any? Facebook and Snapchat

Back