IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Spikeless-Air-Jordan-Golf-Shoes-2019.jpg

NIKE-AIR-JORDAN-3-SPIKELESS-ADG-ELEPHANT-PRINT.jpg

Spikeless-Air-Jordan-Golf-Shoes-Blue-Sole-2019.jpg

REVEALED: Air Jordan ADG The first ever Nike x Air Jordan Spikeless golf shoes will drop online this Thursday, 28th March
The design takes inspiration from a trio of iconic #AirJordan sneakers, fused with the signature Nike Air Zoom outsole to produce a completely new silhouette built for on & off the golf course

Do you know if this is a limited release like the classics? Or more of a normal offering?

I like the black pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would be nice without that goofy crap on them

Do you know if this is a limited release like the classics? Or more of a normal offering?

I’m only guessing but I bet this just a normal 9am release on their website. No funny business like the concords

I'm guessing an ode to the 12 with the front/toe cap piece of cement print like the secondary color of the 12's but then an ode to the 4's with the cement print as well? Shoe is kind of all over the place.

How do these fit? I own a pair of Air presto and wear a size 11(uk) and wondered if fit would similar?

Hard pass for me

These aren't doing a ton for me. I like the design with my white/blue model but the zebra print is getting too repetitive for me.

These aren't doing a ton for me. I like the design with my white/blue model but the zebra print is getting too repetitive for me.

Zebra= cement print I am guessing? I had it on a pair of Jordan 4's back in the day, but I do hate they over do it on all their models they try and push.

54512872_1093870364277612_391139720972565887_n.jpg

Very cool shoes - Be like Mike on the course!

Is this confirmed? I thought they released last week

They were released last week and are available on the Nike app.

These are nice. Coming from a guy who played b-ball first before golf.

Love the look!

I didn't know about these! looks like they were a Europe release. Not on Nikes US website but are available on the UK site

I didn't know about these! looks like they were a Europe release. Not on Nikes US website but are available on the UK site
I believe they are releasing in the US soon.

I picked up a pair in the black/green, can't wait to rock them!

comfiest shoes in the rotation and great for wet weather. I'm probably going to pick up the grey pair later this year as well when they release them.

Most comfortable golf shoes I’ve ever owned

The black ones look so fire

Back