Diamana D+Plus Ltd. White 70 stiff

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
Same question here. What can anyone tell me about this shaft? Anyone used it? Here are some numbers:

Flex stiff
Length 46"
Weight 70g
Tip OD 0.335
Tip Length 3.0
Butt OD 0.602
Tourqe 3.2
Kick Pt High

Same question here. What can anyone tell me about this shaft? Anyone used it? Here are some numbers:

Flex stiff
Length 46"
Weight 70g
Tip OD 0.335
Tip Length 3.0
Butt OD 0.602
Tourqe 3.2
Kick Pt High

Lower launching and spinning than the Blue. Obviously a little heavier as well. Fits my swing perfect as I went from a Big Bertha 2014 with the Blue to a Nike Vapor Pro with the whiteboard and saw massive improvements in #s. Whether it fits you or not depends on your swing.

Lower launching and spinning than the Blue. Obviously a little heavier as well. Fits my swing perfect as I went from a Big Bertha 2014 with the Blue to a Nike Vapor Pro with the whiteboard and saw massive improvements in #s. Whether it fits you or not depends on your swing.

Thanks. I think the blue will be more my style. Need more of a mid launch. And 61g is closer to my typical shaft weight than 70g. And it'd be going into a head with a heavier back end and lower COG.

Will have a softer handle and stiffer tip/mid than the blueboard. Usually works well with a faster swing, but nothing is absolute. Will comparitively play heavier than the blue board you posted.

Whiteboards are popular on tour for a reason, it's a good profile. I play a similar profile in my driver.

Will have a softer handle and stiffer tip/mid than the blueboard. Usually works well with a faster swing, but nothing is absolute. Will comparitively play heavier than the blue board you posted.

Whiteboards are popular on tour for a reason, it's a good profile. I play a similar profile in my driver.

I average around 95-100 mph with the driver, so definitely not a "fast" swing by comparison. Might hit 105 in the cage at the shop, but not consistently on the course at all.
Sounds like the blue might be the way to go?

I average around 95-100 mph with the driver, so definitely not a "fast" swing by comparison. Might hit 105 in the cage at the shop, but not consistently on the course at all.
Sounds like the blue might be the way to go?
I'm guessing with the two threads up you are looking at a used titleist driver probably a 917d2.

I would recommend the blue. It fits a huge range of players.

I'm guessing with the two threads up you are looking at a used titleist driver probably a 917d2.

I would recommend the blue. It fits a huge range of players.

Haha right on the money! The blue is in a 915 D2 and the white in a 917 D2. After reading thru this, leaning towards the blue (915 D2).

Haha right on the money! The blue is in a 915 D2 and the white in a 917 D2. After reading thru this, leaning towards the blue (915 D2).
Knew it.

But yeah, dont worry too much about the shaft. Its more to fine tune things in my mind but if you are unsure I would definitely lean towards the blue.

Back