Scotty Cameron putters

Did a nice little Clear Blue paintfill on my SC belt buckle I'm gonna game this year. Came out pretty mint!
npsif2Il.jpg
Joe, that is sick dude. I'm jealous.
so i added another scotty to the collection... i was really hoping for a newport shape but this will do :)
scotty_zpslv3pqe7i.jpg
scotty4_zpswmqbqzck.jpg
scotty1_zpsudemwykl.jpg
scotty2_zpsu6aunxxd.jpg
So perfect.

Did a nice little Clear Blue paintfill on my SC belt buckle I'm gonna game this year. Came out pretty mint!
npsif2Il.jpg

I dig it!! I've got that buckle and have been hard pondering doing the same but keep putting it off. That execution!!!!!

That buckle is fantastic. Wow. Sharp.

That buckle is sick

I dig it!! I've got that buckle and have been hard pondering doing the same but keep putting it off. That execution!!!!!
Do it! My advice when paintfilling it is to make it as level as possible by adjusting the end where the belt strap goes through. You can move it back and forth, mine was still pretty stiff so it didn't move once I got it in place. Then I use my toothpick method, adding more and more droplets of paint and gently letting gravity push the paint into the corners.

Man the yellow box got here super fast!
ddc431cd1eebc042dd498a0c4bb8630f.jpg
405f0f59eeb26b4a88b015e66bab918c.jpg
871704a61ee9c62719eae353209b54d5.jpg
195c8bfa84eca5c9b5967c02e9d80098.jpg

So sick

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Puts a great roll on the ball. I'm going to game this at 34 and see if I can before committing to a chop down

Thing is absolutely freaking gorgeous. May I ask where I you got it?

Finally got my weight removal tool so I could Caswell blacken the head of my new gamer Laguna. Came out pretty decent :0P Not a CT beauty queen, but looks neat. You can see the contrast on the weights of the original SS and the blackened finish. Didn't want to go too dark.
G9hkHhOl.jpg

jym5jwMl.jpg

G2VzI36l.jpg

I squeezed a couple of holes in today and had to take a few pictures of this beauty. It has a great color change to it in different light.
16%2B-%2B2
16%2B-%2B3
16%2B-%2B1

Kc, great putter man. Still can't quite get myself to drop $5K on a putter, but if I were to do it, that one would be up there. Super jealous, enjoy it.

Love that putter Kang! It occurs to me that the retail model should have been what the Circle Ts are with the GSS insert.

Love that putter Kang! It occurs to me that the retail model should have been what the Circle Ts are with the GSS insert.
I agree why do aluminum insert on otr models??? The answer is so he can charge idiots like me for the tour model lol

I agree why do aluminum insert on otr models??? The answer is so he can charge idiots like me for the tour model lol

Idiot you are not. My idol you are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I squeezed a couple of holes in today and had to take a few pictures of this beauty. It has a great color change to it in different light.
16%2B-%2B2
16%2B-%2B3
16%2B-%2B1

Man that's gorgeous!!

Re-did all the white lettering paintfill along with the sight line, also dipped it one more time in Caswell's.
Some nice natural lighting to show it's true coloring!
RB4DfE1l.jpg

Re-did all the white lettering paintfill along with the sight line, also dipped it one more time in Caswell's.
Some nice natural lighting to show it's true coloring!
RB4DfE1l.jpg
Turned out great!

Turned out great!
Thanks man! I am super OCD and there still are little imperfections here and there, overall tho it exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to roll it next weekend, maybe even this weekend if it is warm enough.

I added this to my HC collection today:

8731590434ff8e6025240d1dc08db77d.jpg

Now just waiting on my Sonoma to get home from Australia.

Back