Shell Houston Open 2016 (Spoilers and Discussion)

I'd like to see someone that is not already in the Masters' field win this thing...preferably Henley since he's in my Fantasy lineup.

And on that note, he bogeys the easiest hole on the course.

Watching the featured group on PGATour.com and Jordan Spieth is bordering on being tough to watch. I'm a big fan, but dang every shot he's whining about something and just pouting around the course. This isn't the first time I've seen it. Kind of annoying.

Watching the featured group on PGATour.com and Jordan Spieth is bordering on being tough to watch. I'm a big fan, but dang every shot he's whining about something and just pouting around the course. This isn't the first time I've seen it. Kind of annoying.
He's had a different way about himself this season. I know they've said the fame was getting to him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Does Graham Delaet wear Puma but not play Cobra equipment? Is he still have mostly Titleist in his bag?

he he signed a clothing deal with them and as far as I know he doesn't have an equipment deal.

Stricker just took an 8 on the 6th. Play by play shows two balls in the water.

Ive seen it a lot actually, and thought it was a bit childish. But everyone is always talking about what he does right, so he seems to get away with it.

PGA Tour Live, especially now that they've added an annual subscription option, is such a good deal. I really love following a couple of groups for their entire round. The audio they manage to capture really helps me understand how the best pros in the world go about course management.

Next to the AC it's the best golf-related money I've spent so far this year.

I've often wondered if most of these big names that commit to these tournaments the week before a major are looking ahead to the next week. So very poor play by some of these guys.

Great bunker shot by Phil. Geez he swings so hard in those short bunker shots.

Then Sergio leaves a birdie putt 6' short. Lol.

Dang that's quite a turn around!

There's something satisfying about a pro doing that. It makes me feel much better about all the times I've done the same.

Based on my fantasy picks I just need to keep things the way they are!

Have 2 guys making the -1 bubble hopefully doesn't go to -2

I guy in top 19...ouch

Anyone know where to find the tee times for tomorrow? I didn't see it on the SHO website.

Won't be listed till everyone finishes in the AM.
The guys who haven't finished go back on the course at 7:45

I ended up getting extra free tickets and a parking pass so I'm out here now watching the players for finish up.

381E91C4-56B2-47A5-A4A6-884ACD209CFD_zps7n9b2zpm.jpg

Phil on the range.

77AFE41F-E304-4B82-A7F8-21CCC7B40AAB_zpsgfajvxhh.jpg

A0915BC6-AC30-4256-95DC-835A347F25BD_zpseujbjuu1.jpg

Spieth on #1. Drive down the middle, a hair long on the back of the green and missed the birdie putt. Patrick Reed was in the left fairway bunker and hit the pin. He didn't make his birdie either.

Sorry for the poor quality pics. They are from my cellphone and roughly 50 yards away.

A0915BC6-AC30-4256-95DC-835A347F25BD_zpseujbjuu1.jpg

Spieth on #1. Drive down the middle, a hair long on the back of the green and missed the birdie putt. Patrick Reed was in the left fairway bunker and hit the pin. He didn't make his birdie either.

Sorry for the poor quality pics. They are from my cellphone and roughly 50 yards away.
Appreciate the pics and they look fine. Keep em comin! :)

Appreciate the pics and they look fine. Keep em comin! :)

I had to leave because my son's bday party is today. I might be back out after the party. Otherwise I'll be out there all day tomorrow.

Back