Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went from a 20* in the Adams to the 18* in the X2. I was looking for a distance specific club at the time. I've since moved on to a utility Iron set up. But occasionally I'll throw one back in the bag just to play around with.

Still on wedge pondering, but it is no longer SM6 :alien:

I went from a 20* in the Adams to the 18* in the X2. I was looking for a distance specific club at the time. I've since moved on to a utility Iron set up. But occasionally I'll throw one back in the bag just to play around with.

That's what the Adams pro will allow me to do. I can go 16* for distance and off the tee and then 20* . I just suck at hitting FW's

Pondering what to do for my almost 3 year old, I was looking online for a toddler set of clubs but I think they are still to big for her. Nothing serious just a few clubs so she can hit balls in our yard when we play outside. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I like the looks of the Ping Crossover hybrids. Not sure if the #3 or #4 could replace my TM RBZ Stage 2, 22 degree hybrid. I'm waiting for my local fitting center to get a few in to demo. Also the price is a bit daunting, around $230/club. This will be a lengthy "ponder."

Thinking about getting a pull cart.

Clicgear 3.5

Pondering what to do for my almost 3 year old, I was looking online for a toddler set of clubs but I think they are still to big for her. Nothing serious just a few clubs so she can hit balls in our yard when we play outside. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I got my son (almost 2.5 years old) a little set of Snoopy clubs: 3 clubs in a bag with 3 balls. All of them are plastic, but he doesn't care. They were $10 at Golfsmith, which made it even better. Other people may think differently, but at this age, there's no point in having them use "real" clubs and balls, especially if you just want her to play in the yard and not on an actual golf course.

Also, pondering throwing a UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered Putter Shaft and a SuperStroke Flatso Counter Core grip on the Piretti.

Still pondering my wedge setup trying to decide if I should keep 50,54,58 or go in a different direction with it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You still thinkin SM6s? If so think that configuration could give you more options of potential grinds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You still thinkin SM6s? If so think that configuration could give you more options of potential grinds

He's not pondering those any more #bought lol

He's not pondering those any more #bought lol

It's been less than 6 hrs #tooquick

It's been less than 6 hrs #tooquick

Judging by the time stamp on the text less than 4 hrs... he's a pro

Judging by the time stamp on the text less than 4 hrs... he's a pro

Ron doesn't play around.

Yeah yeah...

XR16 Sub Zero driver. I really want to hit it. Might be terrible for me, but it's so intriguing that I want to get some swings in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back