Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Signup day. Excited to see the details and who gets in

Pretty excited for this one

Love signup days.

Today is the day, excited to see who gets to join Pete and I at this awesome event with Cure!

OK, I'm ready where's the sign up thread??? Not anxious or anything!!

Signed up, good luck everyone! I need the Cure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event was a blast last year. Hope more people can enter, you will not be disappointed

@JB might have missed this in earlier posts. But any info you can share about the Cure Staffers who will be joining the 12 lucky THPers and Captains?

@JB might have missed this in earlier posts. But any info you can share about the Cure Staffers who will be joining the 12 lucky THPers and Captains?

Not at this time, but I am sure Jeff will be one of them, and he is awesome.

Sure would love to get in on another Cure event. I think I'm one of the minority still using the one I received at last years even my and I love it! Course looks beautiful and it's not bad if I have to drive up there. Pick me!!!!

Not at this time, but I am sure Jeff will be one of them, and he is awesome.
I met Jeff at the PGA Show and he spent some time really helping me with the fit and adjustments. Guy is super nice and really knows his stuff.

I met Jeff at the PGA Show and he spent some time really helping me with the fit and adjustments. Guy is super nice and really knows his stuff.
Jeff and John were awesome in Ohio!

First post updated.
If you are on the list, congrats, you will receive a PM from GolferGal tomorrow with all of the details.

If you are not, you have been placed on the waiting list. Dont get discouraged, it has a way of working out and there are tons of other THP Events.

We want to thank everybody for signing up. Lots of great THP Events still to come.

Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Congrats guys! Looking forward to following along.

Congrats guys you'll love working with the guys from Cure!!!

Can someone copy and paste the update for those of us on TT.

I'm afraid to see the list, just like high school BB cuts

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Can someone copy and paste the update for those of us on TT.

I'm afraid to see the list, just like high school BB cuts

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If you go to the first post and refresh it, it should be there.

Back