Inside SKLZ Headquarters Reveals The Unexpected

Sounds like a great place to visit!!

very nice place. I never understood the stigma. I have their "yellow whip" and a few other items. Great value IMO

After buying my golf net from them I dont question their quality anymore. It has lasted me over 3 years with no holes. I wouldnt hesitate to buy another product from them.

Last edited:
After buy my golf net from them I dont question their quality anymore. It has lasted me over 3 years with no holes. I wouldnt hesitate to buy another product from them.
Good to know. I plan on getting one soon and was wondering how the SKLZ net would hold up. I have a couple of their products and haven't had a problem, so glad to hear the net is of similar good quality.

That building is a beauty, and I can see myself geeking out at the facility. I imagine that tour was a lot of fun and that was before you even hit the golf section.

Glad everbody enjoyed the peek behind the doors.

Nice sneak peak behind the doors hope to see more coming from them

I first saw this on my phone and it was too small to appreciate. Cool look at what they are about.

I think this needs a bump.

Mikedean441 just got a tour of the facility and I am sure will have some thoughts soon.

Looking forward to Mike's thoughts

Freaking cool place.
Between the products on display, the cool football field and the 2nd floor office "suites" you can tell this is a fun place to work. Had a great time meeting the SKLZ team and we will have some cool news and content down the road

Looks more like a gym than a World Headquarters. VERY cool!

That place looks awesome

Can't wait to hear more thoughts on today's visit.

Great stuff and can't wait for the details. I actually forgot you guys were headed there.

Great stuff and can't wait for the details. I actually forgot you guys were headed there.

Check the home page in the first link for some cool pictures.

Their practice golf balls are the business.

Check the home page in the first link for some cool pictures.

Now that facility looks fun.

Did 441 channel his inner "Michael Johnson" to check his 40 time against a 40 foot putt?

Now that facility looks fun.

Did 441 channel his inner "Michael Johnson" to check his 40 time against a 40 foot putt?

Not this trip. They had NFL vets in working out, so Exos was a bit busy.

Just checked the home page, pretty cool. Looking forward to reading more about sklz and exos

Back