Wolf Creek Mesquite round replay plus review

It's about a 4 1/2- 5 hour drive for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lots of sunlight during summer :). Leave at sunrise, play around lunch, home by dark. Easy.

Nice photo session, brings back memories! We played there year before last, was hard as hell with wind blowing but we had a blast.

We keep talking about staying for a few days and hitting a few other courses in mesquite.

Here is me and the crew!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
7e5798343a0de291f644c1789c1f4213.jpg

Nice photo session, brings back memories! We played there year before last, was hard as hell with wind blowing but we had a blast.

We keep talking about staying for a few days and hitting a few other courses in mesquite.

Here is me and the crew

Great pic. Windy my day too. Still fun :)

and ive heard other area courses great too. Definitely stay a few days there next time.

Great pic. Windy my day too. Still fun :)

and ive heard other area courses great too. Definitely stay a few days there next time.
That's exactly what we heard, I think 4 to 5 total, on 11 I think there are some condos right there. Thought could rent one of those and golf all week.

The wind was howling on I think 16-17 when we played, I need to through your shots but it's what feels like on top of a mountain.

Great stuff!

That's exactly what we heard, I think 4 to 5 total, on 11 I think there are some condos right there. Thought could rent one of those and golf all week.

The wind was howling on I think 16-17 when we played, I need to through your shots but it's what feels like on top of a mountain.

Great stuff!

While I golfed my wife stayed right across the street and got what she says was an amazing hot stone massage at the Eureka resort. She said it looked nice inside and she enjoyed the pool area.

Looks amazing.

How wind was it and were those pictures taken with a phone because they look great?

Looks amazing.

How wind was it and were those pictures taken with a phone because they look great?

Was a solid 20mph with gusts. Though it died down some the last few holes. And yes, all pics with my Samsung s6. Takes great outdoor nice lighting photos.

Being from Utah, I can tell you that the wind is unpredictable. The photo I posted above was from President’s Day weekend and it was dead calm the day I played.

There are a bunch of great courses within 45 minutes of Wolf Creek, both going towards Vegas and up into the St. George, Utah area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Being from Utah, I can tell you that the wind is unpredictable. The photo I posted above was from President’s Day weekend and it was dead calm the day I played.

There are a bunch of great courses within 45 minutes of Wolf Creek, both going towards Vegas and up into the St. George, Utah area.

What would you suggest between Mesquite and Vegas?

Thanks! And I agree. I didn’t play badly but without playing it a few times in quick succession I would never dream of expecting to hit any score that would count for my cap. I did get in trouble a few times because I played the suggested forward “Masters” tees. My home course is 6800 yards and distance has never been an issue outside so wanted to play longer. If go back I will.

You have problems with distance inside? Lol

Great recap and that is one pretty looking course.

What would you suggest between Mesquite and Vegas?

I am more familiar with the courses north of Mesquite, more around St. George, UT, which is only 40/45 minutes from Mesquite. Sand Hollow, which is in the St. George area, is spectacular. The Ledges, Sunbrook, Green Springs and Coral Canyon are all good tracks.

I hear that Coyote Springs is a great course, and that is between Mesquite and Vegas. We played CasaBlanca Resort in Mesquite and that was a very good track. I understand the Nevada Open is played there. The Palms is a decent track, although I haven’t played it for awhile.

I am more familiar with the courses north of Mesquite, more around St. George, UT, which is only 40/45 minutes from Mesquite. Sand Hollow, which is in the St. George area, is spectacular. The Ledges, Sunbrook, Green Springs and Coral Canyon are all good tracks.

I hear that Coyote Springs is a great course, and that is between Mesquite and Vegas. We played CasaBlanca Resort in Mesquite and that was a very good track. I understand the Nevada Open is played there. The Palms is a decent track, although I haven’t played it for awhile.

Coyote Springs is great. Conestoga (mesquite) is also very nice and similar to Wolf Creek.

Thanks for sharing, course looks spectacular! I agree when you ho to great course, I always try to do 36 because replay is next to nothing.

Back