Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 might be the worst golf hole I've ever played.

Completely agree. That hole would be hard to ski down.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I hit a decent drive, thought I hit an amazing 5w and couldnt find my ball...and after getting on top near the green you look down and say WTF??
All this crying, I birdied that hole a couple of times - nothing wrong with that hole.

However I probably would need to sit down at the green for about 5 minutes, if I walked that hole.

Then again I did lose a ball in the middle of the fairway only for O'Carroll to find it the next day.

Nevermind, the hole sucks.

All this crying, I birdied that hole a couple of times - nothing wrong with that hole.

However I probably would need to sit down at the green for about 5 minutes, if I walked that hole.

Then again I did lose a ball in the middle of the fairway only for O'Carroll to find it the next day.

Funny thing is after I lost my ball I remember Pete telling me that exact story about finding the ball the next day lol

Hi Aaron, will you be playing with us?

Funny thing is after I lost my ball I remember Pete telling me that exact story about finding the ball the next day lol
It was pretty comical that he found it the next day. Pretty sure he left it on 13th tee box for me to find.

Hi Aaron, will you be playing with us?
Hi Marty - not this time.. I am hoping to be back in that area in July so hopefully we can put something together then

So I went to the sim tonight with a friend and I think I managed to convince him to join us!

here is what I have gathered from the posts today:

Friday:

Mplefty

Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Greggdrews

Moosejaa
Choppstixxx
Krispyk
Shankosaurus
Jimmy 90210 maybe
Maddog maybe

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Greggdrews ?

Choppstixxx ?
o'carroll (maybe)
Krispyk ?
Jimmy 90210 maybe
Maddog maybe

Ravenwood looks good, I'd be willing to try it either day, but I would go for something cheaper for the other round.

So I went to the sim tonight with a friend and I think I managed to convince him to join us!

here is what I have gathered from the posts today:

Friday:

Mplefty

Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Greggdrews

Moosejaa
Choppstixxx
Krispyk
Shankosaurus
Jimmy 90210 maybe
Maddog maybe

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Greggdrews ?

Choppstixxx ?
o'carroll (maybe)
Krispyk ?
Jimmy 90210 maybe
Maddog maybe

Ravenwood looks good, I'd be willing to try it either day, but I would go for something cheaper for the other round.

I'm in for both days.

It was pretty comical that he found it the next day. Pretty sure he left it on 13th tee box for me to find.
I thought I put it in the cup…crap…now I can't remember.

Hey Golds, are you gonna join us?

I thought I put it in the cup…crap…now I can't remember.
You did! You put it in the cup on 12 because we were on the 13th tee box laughing about it.

What time are we thinking for Friday? I am guessing early afternoon? I also think Plin (Paul) will probably join us as well.

What time are we thinking for Friday? I am guessing early afternoon? I also think Plin (Paul) will probably join us as well.

late morning or early afternoon works for me, we'll have some time to hit the range and kick that winter rust off

oh and by the way, I know its not a big deal on THP but my buddy wanted me to warn you guys, he is still very new (under 20 rounds total) to the game and can struggle at times.

edit: he can hit it miles, but not always where he wants to

oh and by the way, I know its not a big deal on THP but my buddy wanted me to warn you guys, he is still very new (under 20 rounds total) to the game and can struggle at times.

No problem...sounds like me when I started. And now I can't hit it miles anymore and still not where I want to :)

No problem...sounds like me when I started. And now I can't hit it miles anymore and still not where I want to :)

yeah that's pretty much me too!

Hi everyone. Just join THP. Hope we'll have good rounds on Easter weekend. I'm MPlefty's buddy btw :)

Maybe 20+ rounds, missing consistansy on my shots but gettin' there.

late morning or early afternoon works for me, we'll have some time to hit the range and kick that winter rust off
Truth, if at all possible a 12/12:30pm round would be best for me. I am gonna try to work in the morning then take the half day.

Truth, if at all possible a 12/12:30pm round would be best for me. I am gonna try to work in the morning then take the half day.

sounds good! well you be able to play Saturday too?

Hi everyone. Just join THP. Hope we'll have good rounds on Easter weekend. I'm MPlefty's buddy btw :)

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to meeting you in a couple weeks and I won't even hold it against you if you're a Habs fan :)

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to meeting you in a couple weeks and I won't even hold it against you if you're a Habs fan :)
Haha with the season they're having I must say I follow many other teams :)
Looking foward too

Envoyé de mon ASUS_Z00AD en utilisant Tapatalk

Haha with the season they're having I must say I follow many other teams :)

could be worse I guess, we could be stuck watching goerges and gionta...

I'm in both days. Can't miss out on all the fun with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back