$69.00 Alignment Sticks!!! Would you purchase these?

You can buy driveway markers at Home Depot for $1 each.

This.

Not saying I wouldn't ever buy these wooden sticks, but today and for the foreseeable future it is a hard pass.

not a chance

My club has them available for free on the range. I can't see a reason to buy any.

I like the looks of them, but no I would not.

Nope. 0% chance I’d spend that on alignment sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would probably just manage to break these.

I tired using the HD driveway ones but they keep warping. I got collapsible ones instead. No way I pay that much for sticks.

but did you follow up with the expensive stitch alignment stick headcover for style points?

https://stitchgolf.com/products/alignment-stick-covers

I know this was directed at KEV, but I'm guilty. I have a couple alignment covers (Stitch and F&R) and do not feel the need to upgrade my home depot markers underneath. The main reason I did this was because I put them between my driver and 3 wood and it helps serve as protection. Covers keep them quiet and together. Granted, a rubber band or twist tie might be just as effective, but that was my reasoning.

Not saying it is a great idea, it is just my reason. If I didn't feel like it provided a little piece of mind I'd leave the alignment sticks in the back of my vehicle.

I know this was directed at KEV, but I'm guilty. I have a couple alignment covers (Stitch and F&R) and do not feel the need to upgrade my home depot markers underneath. The main reason I did this was because I put them between my driver and 3 wood and it helps serve as protection. Covers keep them quiet and together. Granted, a rubber band or twist tie might be just as effective, but that was my reasoning.

Not saying it is a great idea, it is just my reason. If I didn't feel like it provided a little piece of mind I'd leave the alignment sticks in the back of my vehicle.

Don’t feel bad. Needing to buy a separate cover for the alignment sticks is the reason I haven’t put them in the bag yet. But knowing my OCD I would be the stitch ones too

I'd gladly accept those Arnold Palmer alignment sticks as a gift but $100 for them? No chance. I got the expensive Arnold Palmer Stich alignment stick headcover to cover up my ridiculously cheap sticks!

I great as they look it’s a pass for me

Nope, nada...and I would not pay more than $5 for a replacement head cover either.

I can get 2 doz golf balls for +$19.

There are too many unused golf shafts sitting around and they are 4X's less likely to break.

I've got 13 other clubs I can throw down on the ground and use. It usually ends up being my lob wedge until I actually hit it on the range which is never.

Oh hell no. My sticks came from Home Depot. They work great. And also come into play when the kids can’t drive just on the driveway. I use them to help keep their cars on the concrete with little reflectors. All that for five dollar

They would make great wall accent pieces in my designer decorated simulator room after I win the lottery.

It appears I'm in the vast minority on this topic; I like them enough to consider a purchase. Depending on the number of beers I have tonight it might happen :D The style just appeals to me. I think I would use them but as someone mentioned they would be a nice decoration also. Breaking them isn't a concern. In the 10's of thousands of balls I've hit on the range there have only been a handful of times I've hit an alignment stick and that was just me being too lazy to re-position them or placing them too close. I'd be more careful if I paid that much for them.

Driveway markers ftmfw.

Nope. Not a chance.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Who has said "no way" but has purchased Stitch, Dormie Workshop, Seamus, Rose & Fire etc products? Have you bought J Lindeberg, BOSS, G/FORE, etc apparel?

I got a new pair of alignment sticks last year Ace Hardware 2 bucks for the pair

Who has said "no way" but has purchased Stitch, Dormie Workshop, Seamus, Rose & Fire etc products? Have you bought J Lindeberg, BOSS, G/FORE, etc apparel?

I have never purchased any of these products as they are all great products but I have no need to impress anyone with this stuff besides most of the clothing manufacturers don’t fit a fat old guy properly they mostly market the young guys

Back