Nike 2016 RZN Tour and RZN Speed Golf Balls - Preview Thread

Other than clothes, I have never been able to get into their products! Just me, I guess!

Other than clothes, I have never been able to get into their products! Just me, I guess!
They have come a long way with most of their equipment. I made the switch to their golf ball last year and have been very pleased. If you keep them in play the covers are very durable. Hit a path or tree and they get scuffed very easily.

If I get good enough to go back to a Pro V1x I will, but don't see that happening in the near future.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Another round in the books & while scoring wise is was not a great day, my scrambling had me testing this one from various lies all around the course.

I played 15 holes with the same call and didn't see any durability issues. Spin was good and the ball felt exceptionally well coming off my driver and fairway woods.

Off the tee the ball held its line into some stiff winds and spin appeared to be a non issue.

I wish they were cheaper and will be on the lookout for deals so I can stock up.

Another round in the books & while scoring wise is was not a great day, my scrambling had me testing this one from various lies all around the course.

I played 15 holes with the same call and didn't see any durability issues. Spin was good and the ball felt exceptionally well coming off my driver and fairway woods.

Off the tee the ball held its line into some stiff winds and spin appeared to be a non issue.

I wish they were cheaper and will be on the lookout for deals so I can stock up.

Price is exactly why I was not able to keep this as my gamer ball. I like everything about the ball except the price. If this was in the ~$39/dz range I would be all over this ball but for the price, I'll stick with Chrome Soft••

Just discovered the Tour Platinum - moving out the B330S and V1X. Digging them for sure! Sad that these RZN balls may soon be extinct, so get them while you can.

Last edited:
Tour Platinum may be the best ball Nike ever made... get them while they're cheap! I picked up 10 dozen for $26 USD each.

Tour Platinum may be the best ball Nike ever made... get them while they're cheap! I picked up 10 dozen for $26 USD each.

If it is for the 2016, that's a great deal. I noticed many vendors out there that were selling for that price had the previous version, so hopefully you got the new model!

This was how the box looked from last year as an FYI. Doesn't actually have "Tour" on it, although many sites list it as that and then use this picture:

nike-golf-rzn-platinum-golf-balls-32.jpg

For 2016:

nike-rzn-tour-platinum-golf-balls-5.jpg

If it is for the 2016, that's a great deal. I noticed many vendors out there that were selling for that price had the previous version, so hopefully you got the new model!

This was how the box looked from last year as an FYI. Doesn't actually have "Tour" on it, although many sites list it as that and then use this picture:

For 2016:
:banana:
OP2Ky9S.png

Great score! Mine were about the same, but I just had to drive around to several stores in the area to snag them. I spent a lot, but it was totally worth it since I can't say enough good things about this ball.

Back