CRU Golf - Custom Leather Headcovers

OITW

Reaction score
Handcrafted with pride, designed and built in the U.S.A for the discerning.

About CRU Golf:

The founders of Cru Golf have strong roots within the golf industry and desire to bring you the finest custom leather golf headcovers. We use premium leather and a moisture wicking interior liner to create headcovers that function properly in any condition.

We are proudly made in the USA. Hit em Straight!

-Team Cru Golf

Cru Golf was founded upon our passion to design products rich with vintage flair and our obsession to see products made like the days of old; superior craftsmanship, subtle logos and a commitment to being MADE IN THE USA. Our focus is to provide unique accessories to enhance your lifestyle both on and off the course.

cab8377da48ca584b28372643b6b7b51.jpg

8782852ce2ada1eda514f18e388340ba.jpg

db0631437691f22548428d00738ea293.jpg

49d887bba414bde262c9322bb710f3f5.jpg

46fd75df5bdd0fb7df7bf9e4857e35f8.jpg

ebd89c123f09365fd7cf97bd6c3d229f.jpg

3a4e2ed8b5f083723bd31a8a0c51fb8b.jpg
a9aa5580807e4ea71ca0b57619df19c8.jpg

Held for review

Held
For review

Their stuff looks great. That really looks like some high quality leather.

I have always admired their work.

CRU stuff is fantastic and OITW has been quite active with them. You can go really custom and the price isn’t all that bad.

I’ve got some photos to add as well and I’ll share thoughts. I’ve used CRU headcovers for only two rounds so I need some time to see the durability but the product out of the box is phenomenal.

The headcovers I have from them are such good quality. I cant wait to give them a call about making something for my 5 wood.

Really, the quality of these blow my mind away.

Will definitely want to know more about the valuables bag as well and if they do anything else.

This baby is CRU too. Super nice.

247d9288a189adbc78f5ff9309cb0748.jpg
f4a67b305113a003dbca9a619c8191b9.jpg

CRU stuff is fantastic and OITW has been quite active with them. You can go really custom and the price isn’t all that bad.

I’ve got some photos to add as well and I’ll share thoughts. I’ve used CRU headcovers for only two rounds so I need some time to see the durability but the product out of the box is phenomenal.

Active is an understatement hehe

The headcovers I have from them are such good quality. I cant wait to give them a call about making something for my 5 wood.

Really, the quality of these blow my mind away.

Will definitely want to know more about the valuables bag as well and if they do anything else.

Sarah in CS has been a rockstar to work with. Pretty much seems if you can dream it they can do it and then you dream something and they blow you away with the preview

The headcovers from the event are insanely good. They are the first CRU headcover but will not be my last. I have ideas for the other 3 fairways in my bag!!
a15506490fb24cf035956cca587141fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3 fairways in my bag!!

Haha i got a chuckle out of this thats a lot of CRU goodness

Lol i’m wondering if they could make me irons
Covers
@jdtox, @canaden

If they do this you need to rock this alex.

Their products look top notch quality!

that white puma cover is so freaking money

Be honest you want to get 7 wood
For those that have problems with hybrids, I would honestly say to try the 7 wood out.. It is so easy to hit off a small tee or off the turf. I don't know that I'll ever put a 3 or 4 iron back in my bag.. It's just that good. It got a workout on several of the past 3's with the forced carries!

Wow they aren’t that expensive. May have to give them ago. Matching head covers would be nice.

The level of quality in those headcovers is top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm glad some people are enjoying their product. Before I went with another company, i reached out to Cru about some covers. Never heard back from them, which is a shame because Pete Pappas was the person that sent me to them with his reviews of the product and I wasn't able to get the same service he touted. I love their work, especially the limited edition covers they did each major for RF.

For those that have problems with hybrids, I would honestly say to try the 7 wood out.. It is so easy to hit off a small tee or off the turf. I don't know that I'll ever put a 3 or 4 iron back in my bag.. It's just that good. It got a workout on several of the past 3's with the forced carries!

Team 7-wood for life!

Sure, they're normally a bit bigger footprint from a hybrid or a 4 iron, but it's like using a flamethrower to like a cig - you're pretty sure it'll get the job done and then some. Here I've wanted to try those cleveland hybrid irons but maybe I want a bag of wood.

Four.Weeks.Count.It.Down.

#TeamHackers

Back