Signup Now: Free Equipment, Fitting & Golf: 2019 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is here for the 2nd Shaft Up event of 2019. WANT A FREE TRIP, FILLED WITH GOLF, FITTING, GEAR AND MORE? Read on for details.

Full thread is here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...ting-amp-Golf-2019-Shaft-Up-2-with-UST-Mamiya

i-Dz9RQhK-L.jpg

When & Where
June 18th-19th, 2019
St Louis
Forest Hills Country Club

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new equipment
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include this information.
1. Your forum screen name
2. Your Current Handicap or Approximate Handicap
3. RH or LH
4. Your Current WITB complete with shafts
5. Closest Airport to you

That is it. Sit back and see if you get in.

Shaft up 2 is here, exciting day!

Good luck everyone!!! This one is going to be fun!!

This event is special and you should sign up. Not only did I get some cool gear and shafts from this event but I’ve made some lifelong friends in the process. This is one event that continues to give back to me on a daily basis and I haven’t even mentioned the man, the myth, the legend...Danny Le!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#2 is up and running. Good luck to those who jump in.

If you don't put your name in the hat on this one your crazy.......or just not looking for an awesome time. Probably both.

Best opportunity on THP. Make sure the dates work for (or make them work for you!!) and sign up!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Such a sweet opportunity. Danny is the man!

No brainer to sign up for this!

I had to least throw my name in the hat. Most of these I don't enter due to my work schedule, but I will just hafta figure it out if I am lucky enough to be selected. These are just to awesome to continue to sit out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would've never guessed a few months ago that throwing my name in the hat would've led to actually getting picked. And here I am, patiently waiting to fly to Vegas for Shaft Up #1. You owe it to yourself to enter if you can make the dates work. Good luck to all.

Thank you for the opportunity!

My entry is in for this awesome opportunity. Thank you UST Mamiya and THP for the chance.

Entry sent, I have always wanted to get in a shaft up and maybe this is my time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man! Danny Le ... fix my swing! Perfect timing as I will have 1 month under my belt from rehab.

Best of luck everyone. This sure to be an awesome opportunity for some lucky THPers!!!

Thanks for the opportunity, these always look amazing!

I’m in, this is a great prize!!! Thanks for the opportunity!

Amazing Opportunity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone, these always turn out amazing.

Good luck everyone! Shaft Up was definitely the highlight of my golfing year last year. Simply an amazing experience all around.

Thank you THP and UST Mamiya for another great event.

Very Exciting!!!! Entry Sent

Hope I get this one... Really want to try the Lin-Q shaft !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back