Odyssey Putters Thread

No problems with weighting? Mallet putters don't really suit me but I know the moi on this one is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I tried using the CounterCore weight in my SuperStroke and ****ed it up something god awful though.

Odyssey, if you are reading this thread, I am begging you to make a Jailbird with a White Hot RX insert.
Yes please! That would be amazing.

Odyssey, if you are reading this thread, I am begging you to make a Jailbird with a White Hot RX insert.

I would game one without the versa paint scheme. While, that would totally make no sense with the name it has, I think the setup would be solid.

How are the Jailbirds selling? Curious if sales are good enough that Odyssey would expand the line a bit?

Odyssey Putters Thread

I'd love a jailbird in an olive green color. Reminds me of the P-38 Lightning aircraft. Which would go well with that military style headcover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2nd round with my Rx V Line Fang turned an 83 into a 78. Very satisfied with this one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really pondering a versa 2 ball....

Just received my Eleanor! She's being reshafted and regripped tonight after work.

ceaa122c473d2152fde35c21afaa5ddb.jpg

Odyssey Putters Thread

Reshafted and looking mean. (thank you KC720 for the pistol grip.)
078253c6fe328aef205e143c14433808.jpg

The RX VLine Fang itch is strong

That looks badass! Congrats.

That black shaft is slick. Nice dude.

That came out fantastic!

The fang is definitely being considered!

I hate I missed your marketplace sale!

There's one on the bay right now for a real good price. Just don't wanna jump on it while I have a putter for sale. Would rather wait until I have those funds available and turn it into the Fang

There's one on the bay right now for a real good price. Just don't wanna jump on it while I have a putter for sale. Would rather wait until I have those funds available and turn it into the Fang
You're a smart man.

Spoiler
Go get it. I wont tell Mrs. V!

I want this one...

s-l500.jpg

I hate I missed your marketplace sale!
Dude! I offered to send it to you a week ago. Told you to check it out. You never responded in the thread.

Dude! I offered to send it to you a week ago. Told you to check it out. You never responded in the thread.
I know, I know.

I thought you were still gaming it thouhg, didnt want you to pull it from the bag for me to just try out!

That can be found on rakuten for about 350 last I saw.

I'm very curious how the us version of this putter will look. I like the JDM version a lot

That can be found on rakuten for about 350 last I saw.
I can't find crap n that website....is there a special hand shake needed to unlock some these gems?

I can't find crap n that website....is there a special hand shake needed to unlock some these gems?
I just put category to golf (sports/outdoors) then search lol

Back