New England Members

Anyone playing on Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever ventured out of Plymouth? :act-up:
Born and raised on the South Shore. I like EARLY rounds so not into leaving the house at 5 am to get to the course.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Solid list. I haven't played The Ranch. Just looked at their website. Will definitely be playing there sometime this season. Course pics look great.

Edit: probably should have looked at the location of The Ranch before I gushed over it. Didn't realize it was a 2 hour trip each way for me. :beat-up:
2.5 hours for me.

Born and raised on the South Shore. I like EARLY rounds so not into leaving the house at 5 am to get to the course.

I was just teasing because all your choices were in Plymouth. I grew up about a mile from George Wright and William Devine...I wish I would have tried holding back then, instead of making fun of all the "corny golfers"

Never played George Wright, heard it was a decent track.

Never played George Wright, heard it was a decent track.

MBurnham and i are trying to get out there over the next month I'll let you know.

At least you're spoiled with your courses being plymouth could be worse.

Sounds good. For some reason I'm attracted to courses that have, risk/reward holes, a good amount of elevation changes, holes that are framed with tree lines, etc. and those fit the bill.

Sounds good. For some reason I'm attracted to courses that have, risk/reward holes, a good amount of elevation changes, holes that are framed with tree lines, etc. and those fit the bill.

George Wright is Wright up your alley then.

(See what I did there :alien:)

Lol

Love walking this winter /early spring rounds. Just walked 18 in 2:45 again at a leisurely pace. I'm getting spoiled

I will need to get out there. When is your spring break? I know you tend to get out midweek.

Going to be spotty - I'm the baseball coach and we have games that week and I'm running a camp Monday- Wednesday. We will talk before that though

New England Members

Anyone interested in 9 holes @ 8am Sunday @ Fresh Pond ??

Going to be spotty - I'm the baseball coach and we have games that week and I'm running a camp Monday- Wednesday. We will talk before that though

Ugh, there's goes my idea about getting together for a round on the day after Patriots' Day. I have a work a ton during school vacation week because lots of my coworkers are out of town, Tuesday is my only free day. :-(

Ugh, there's goes my idea about getting together for a round on the day after Patriots' Day. I have a work a ton during school vacation week because lots of my coworkers are out of town, Tuesday is my only free day. :-(

Possible - but late in the day if it works. Which stinks

Tried out Weathervane Golf Academy range today in Hingham, conditions were as expected for this time of year loved the putting green and short game area wish they had a bunker

Looking to get out some day this week - probably afternoon, if anyone's interested. Weds/Thurs look like the best days midweek.

Looking to get out some day this week - probably afternoon, if anyone's interested. Weds/Thurs look like the best days midweek.
Ugh, I'm getting out tomorrow after work.

Had a fantastic day at Red Tail yesterday, course conditions were pretty solid.

Had a fantastic day at Red Tail yesterday, course conditions were pretty solid.
Soo looking forward to playing there this year.

Hey guys, I have a groupon to Red Tail that I won't be able to use before I move if anyone is interested.

Hey guys, I have a groupon to Red Tail that I won't be able to use before I move if anyone is interested.

I'd go back and play there every weekend till you move and for the rest of the season

I'd go back and play there every weekend till you move and for the rest of the season

Haha, I wonder why?

Haha, I wonder why?

46e089121d3ed3bc7cd4441d36e19e45.jpg

:)

Back