THP visits Toulon Design HQ

Didn't have a chance to follow along live so just went through the thread and the putters look fantastic. Thanks for the photos and info.

Working with Team Toulon now on a Custom Toulon Garage Rochester. Too many options to think about!!

Working with Team Toulon now on a Custom Toulon Garage Rochester. Too many options to think about!!

Dang dude, you're going head first into Toulon! Love it! Can't wait to see what you come up with

Man this thread is causing me to keep peeking online at different options.

Can't wait to see the final product!

Excellet job on the coverage guys!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

curious to see what the garage all has to offer. if they get into stamping and such for customization this could get expensive

Craftsmanship on this is top notch!
Very pretty to look at...

Jman made reference to the garage opening....what is the deal with that? Is that for custom orders or something?

Jman made reference to the garage opening....what is the deal with that? Is that for custom orders or something?
They mentioned it a bit in here and there's a couple pics as well, but yes, custom orders like different necks and finishes.

Jman is correct. It will be a custom order shop. Start out with small offerings and expand.

Then I will wait.

If you contact them, and tell them you are a THPer, they will work with you now.

I'll definitely reach out.

I'll definitely reach out.
If you end up with the Memphis before me. I'll be both thrilled and envious.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Would love to actually get my hands on one!

If you end up with the Memphis before me. I'll be both thrilled and envious.

It's not an if. It's a when

Releasing end of April
That's cool. That's a bit earlier than Sean told me. He was originally thinking mid May.

Have something cool planned next time we are at Toulon HQ in a couple of months. Should make for some good content.

Excellent news...cant wait

I like the sound of that.

I'm scary close to pulling the trigger already.

Back