#THP Callout! Philly mother Effin V....

Nice job fellas!

Nice win Phil, good fight CJ

Birdie putt on 16 drops for me and I win the match 3&2. Hope there isn't this much crying when we win Regional Rivalry

LMAO, well played.

Great follow- fun match!! Congrats PhillyV!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great match! Nice run by Michigan Slice in the middle to keep it close.

I wish we could have taken and posted more pics. CPO made it tough with trying to keep pace and keep this thread updated. Thanks everyone for the follow and thanks CJ for the challenge. This was a really fun twist added to a great day of golf with THPers

Chalk one up for OH

Good stuff guys I enjoyed following along.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just got caught up congrats to my teammate PhillyV. Preview of things to come this summer, I wonder.

There was a point where I could have put this match away. I had a short birdie putt on 8 to go 4 up and ended up missing it and then losing 9. CJ really made me grind

Good job today both of you! What did each of you end up shooting?

I was trying to follow on GameBook while on the range, I figured right on who was going to win. Congrats Phil.

Nicely done Gents and congrats PhillyV

I heard PhillyV got some assistance from an unknown source!

Sounded like a great time today..congrats Phil! You'll get him next time, CJ!

I want to pop back in and thank all you rooting for me and also Phil. I struggled in the wet conditions, but Phil made the shots he needed to win.
Thank you everyone! This was a great time. I will get better!

Thanks again everyone for. Your support today.
Nice round today Phil!

I want to pop back in and thank all you rooting for me and also Phil. I struggled in the wet conditions, but Phil made the shots he needed to win.
Thank you everyone! This was a great time. I will get better!

Thanks again everyone for. Your support today.
Nice round today Phil!

The conditions did hurt you. Although not a really tough course slope ratings wise, it is tricky with a lot of turns and that makes placement golf key. It gives me an advantage knowing where those placements need to be. It was a fun match and you fought your ass off and made it really close. If you ever get the tee box figured out you are going to make great strides. That's the best I've ever seen you hit your irons too.

I'm sorry I had to beat you and I'm sorry you didn't get to play 18 holes of meaningful golf and I'm sorry you drove 5 hours for me to beat you. But look at the bright side, 5 hours in the car just to lose at Legacy won't be as bad as 6 hours in the car just to lose at Boulder

The conditions did hurt you. Although not a really tough course slope ratings wise, it is tricky with a lot of turns and that makes placement golf key. It gives me an advantage knowing where those placements need to be. It was a fun match and you fought your ass off and made it really close. If you ever get the tee box figured out you are going to make great strides. That's the best I've ever seen you hit your irons too.

I'm sorry I had to beat you and I'm sorry you didn't get to play 18 holes of meaningful golf and I'm sorry you drove 5 hours for me to beat you. But look at the bright side, 5 hours in the car just to lose at Legacy won't be as bad as 6 hours in the car just to lose at Boulder

Fairy tales.
Like last year's spring outing BBQ.
Like the ball toss fairy!

Michigan will be the Hawk, Ohio the squirrel!
Take it to the bank!

Phil's face when we were in the parking lot post round and me telling everyone how some asshat was going around throwing balls into the fairway....
While the very guy was walking through our group....

Just saw this, but it was still fun. Congrats Phil and way to grind CJ.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Great follow gents. Congrats to Phil and CJ. #thpRegionalRivalry is gonna be awesome

Just finished the thread. Thanks for all the updates. Great job guys. Way to may philly grind CJ.
The parking lot story with the ball thrower walking through is classic. I'm very surprised CJ didn't go confront him.

Looks like a great match. CJ kept on fighting & PhillyV with help from the balltoss asshat...LMAO

Back