Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Grantwoods greens out in Solon were in fantastic shape and were rolling really well for this time of year. Too bad I can't putt right now.

they were in good shape for march for sure. i was there last week.

Boulder will be open sunday. 35 w cart.

Boulder will be open sunday. 35 w cart.

I may be up for that

Edit: whoops never mind. Easter.

Hey fellas picking up the passes for roses run tomorrow. Will bring them on the 2nd unless anyone needs theirs sooner

Just when the courses were starting to dry up it stats pouring.

Anyone else have off Friday??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You playing anywhere. There is 2 spots open for $15 at Legacy 1032am. Haven't book and doubt I go alone tomorrow but if you are up for it I am

You playing anywhere. There is 2 spots open for $15 at Legacy 1032am. Haven't book and doubt I go alone tomorrow but if you are up for it I am

I would go, wet, cold, CPO, that's golf baby!

You have tomorrow off then?

Sweet I booked both for $36 total. Pretty sure I owe you $5 as well so $13 for you

Works for me, I'll be there!

I would go, wet, cold, CPO, that's golf baby!

You two.....peas in a pod

You two.....peas in a pod

Lol where we playing Saturday??

Don't know. Hot deal hot deal hot deal

Anyone wanna play Saturday??

Depends how I play tomorrow. If I am having the driving issues from 2 days ago Saturday is going to be a 6 hour range session.

Depends how I play tomorrow. If I am having the driving issues from 2 days ago Saturday is going to be a 6 hour range session.

Sorry I thought you said 6 hour range session. Too much wine tonight I think....

6 hours might be a slight exaggeration but I bought an unlimited range pass so it will be a long session. I usually take time in between shots though so not as long as it looks at face value

Looks like Cleveland metro parks has starting putting up all their courses on golf now. Springvale is up and running on Saturday as well.

so many choices

34 and windy, should be good times

Had a good day with gunner, not stellar golf but golf is better than no golf, I even finally can feel my toes again so that is a positive.

And the roses run deal is officially completed

Anyone looking to play tomorrow?

Pkorf and I are playing Boulder at 11:20 tomorrow if anyone wants to jump on the other 2 spots for that tee time.

Back