The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the insomnia is back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ugh. That sucks. I haven't slept well the last couple of nights, but insomnia is a whole different bear to wrestle.

Ugh. That sucks. I haven't slept well the last couple of nights, but insomnia is a whole different bear to wrestle.

We started something to do this morning. I just finished voting. It was kind of nice to walk up to the polling place this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone start a fund to get mikedean441 a colon cleansing? Something is not right there.

Can someone start a fund to get mikedean441 a colon cleansing? Something is not right there.
Revolting

Ooof, and you invited him along.

toxins

Did you feed him ice cream last night again?

You know its bad when we pick up fast food and he has to use the restroom even before consumption...And the sounds...Oooof, the sounds.
He was just clearing some room. Or a room. I guess both work.

Ouch. That makes for an awkward car ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Mike. Why are you taking that sh!t from JB? LOL

Give him a shot of wheatgrass he will be fine.

You know its bad when we pick up fast food and he has to use the restroom even before consumption...And the sounds...Oooof, the sounds.

Don't feed the Mogwai after midnight.

Poor Mike, that Rick CA food is messing up the pipes.

Hmmm....
45feb7de82dcd977957e23763615b1a7.jpg

Slept in too long I think.

Multiple cups of Coffee needed to wake up.

Kinda brings new meaning to the Fast part of Fast Food. Sounds? Sounds are not usually followed by another thing good. Be safe JB!

Good stuff in the marketplace right now. Must stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back