Odyssey Putters Thread

I think you'll like it! It just feels very balanced in the hands.
Solid dude.

James has been in my head about this one for quite some time now.

Odyssey Putters Thread

@WarEagle I would say White Hot RX is softest insert currently available. Ball comes off the face hot. I would put fusion RX insert after that then mxm in the firm category compared to the inserts.
But that's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@WarEagle I would say White Hot RX is softest insert currently available. Ball comes off the face hot. I would put fusion RX insert after that then mxm in the firm category compared to the inserts.
But that's just me

Thanks for the feedback.

For me, I find the MXM insert far more pleasing than the Fusion RX. But, the White Hot RX has me really thinking.

Thanks for the feedback.

For me, I find the MXM insert far more pleasing than the Fusion RX. But, the White Hot RX has me really thinking.

Definitely agree on the mxm. Can't wait to get my gamer back from the shop. I will say though, the no 7 white hot RX looks and rolls good

Definitely agree on the mxm. Can't wait to get my gamer back from the shop. I will say though, the no 7 white hot RX looks and rolls good

I need that one too! Hahaha.

Man, I haven't a chance to get my MXM 7 on a course or practice green, but I've been using at the house and right now I can say I can putt on line better with it than anything else I've used. Now I just have to find out if the distance control is there and I might drop some strokes. Right now, I'm in hot and heavy honeymoon phase and I can't wait to get home from work and roll some putts!

Rolled the Works Versa VLine okay yesterday outside of one hole, but today's round the Works Versa VLine was a clutch performer, needed putts on certain holes to drop and it was solid and stable the whole way. One hole, par 4, I pushed a drive which left me only a punch out of trees to the fairway, I hit my PW for my third shot pin high but 15 ft left. Proceeded to bury the putt for Par! I will take saves like that any day of the week. A lot of confidence in that putter if I get comfortable with the the speed of the green

Took both the Versa Vline and the RX V line fang out in the course today. Right now the Versa V line is winning top honors. Rolled it well today.

Took both the Versa Vline and the RX V line fang out in the course today. Right now the Versa V line is winning top honors. Rolled it well today.

What's the difference between the two in terms of feel? What makes the Versa VLine stand out?

What's the difference between the two in terms of feel? What makes the Versa VLine stand out?
WHRX is lower in tone, more dense, so a Softer feel bc of the sound.

I'm betting the alignment on the versa vline just works for Kevin. I'd love to see the fang in that paint scheme.

WHRX is lower in tone, more dense, so a Softer feel bc of the sound.

I'm betting the alignment on the versa vline just works for Kevin. I'd love to see the fang in that paint scheme.

Nailed it. Alignment is so much better for me. I'm ruling out the fang yet, but it will take some time to get the confidence I was gaining with the Vline. It's always good to have options right hahaha

Nailed it. Alignment is so much better for me. I'm ruling out the fang yet, but it will take some time to get the confidence I was gaining with the Vline. It's always good to have options right hahaha

I know things about putters from time to time. Hahahaha

I know things about putters from time to time. Hahahaha

Shhhh the jury is still out on that. I need you to keep studying and reviewing.

Odyssey Putters Thread

Got my MXM 1w back from the painters this afternoon. Loving the black shaft in this head. Just need to remove the paintfill and its ready to go

f72e7e6a775d25262ad05b6eee21fa19.jpg

1c616896af2cb1807005e8beac5073be.jpg

Got my MXM 1w back from the painters this afternoon. Loving the black shaft in this head. Just need to remove the paintfill and its ready to go

f72e7e6a775d25262ad05b6eee21fa19.jpg

1c616896af2cb1807005e8beac5073be.jpg

I love this look. I am pondering putting a black shaft in mine.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think the only thing I had going for me the other day was my putter, v line is a strong putter for sure. Loving it

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Odyssey, if you are reading this thread, I am begging you to make a Jailbird with a White Hot RX insert.

Odyssey, if you are reading this thread, I am begging you to make a Jailbird with a White Hot RX insert.

How is putting with the Jailbird. Always been intrigued by it but never tested one out

How is putting with the Jailbird. Always been intrigued by it but never tested one out

I love it because of its lower profile in the stroke. It feels like it hugs the ground a bit more and I love that setup.

I love it because of its lower profile in the stroke. It feels like it hugs the ground a bit more and I love that setup.

No problems with weighting? Mallet putters don't really suit me but I know the moi on this one is good

Back