14 way divider or hate'em?

So with all of these comments that are "pro 14-way" what are your suggestions for the best? I am very interested in switching to a 14-way, as my clubs never lay right in a regular style bag, and I also hate when the grips get all tangled up making it hard to pull a club out, or put one back in...

I have seen a few people mention the Sun Mountain bag as being fairly popular. I have also seen many people talk about the Titleist 14-way as being very comparable to the Sun Mountain. Anyway, what is the best with 14-way full length dividers?

I can never find the empty slot ... I am OK with less dividers

I have to have a 14 way bag. My OCD (anal?) Just will not let my clubs be all willy-nilly in my bag

Tried the SM 4.5 and hated the top. I am just used to the ogio woode top.

I switched from 14 way.

One thing I like about my current bag is that I can put my clubs in upside down when I have to fly with them.

Love them when I don't have to carry it.

My main cart bag is 14 way and it's great, but heavy. My Wellzher TE V2 Sunday bag is a good cross between a Sunday bag and cart bag. 3 way top and light. Great for the range. 14 way if I have to carry a lot of things. 3 way for the range.

I still hate them, give me a 6 or 7 way divider and I'm happy.

I like my cart bag 14 way divider helps my ocd, i don't mind my 5 way in my stand bag either though

I have seen a few people mention the Sun Mountain bag as being fairly popular. I have also seen many people talk about the Titleist 14-way as being very comparable to the Sun Mountain. Anyway, what is the best with 14-way full length dividers?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Titleist bags were made by Sun Mountain. Every Titleist stand bag has been rubbish. The stand mechanisms have failed every time. I love Titleist stuff, but I personally wouldn't touch another of their stand bags. That being said, I am seriously pondering a Sun Mountain 14 way stand bag.

So glad I found this thread. I've been researching a few different 14 way bags for the last month. I'm buying one, just not completely sure which one.

Heres what I've found with what I'm leaning towards. In the carry/stand style rather than cart style.

Ping hoofer14- 14 way with six full length dividers, meaning each club has its own area. Also, a big bonus for me (ocd) I carry 4 wedges that aren't part of my irons, so when looking at the top view of the 14 way, theres 4 slots on the bottom row!

Titleist- 14 way top with 4 full length dividers. Bottom slots have 2 with 2 offset.

Callaway fusion- 14 way top (states full length dividers) so I'm trying to figure out how many.

Nike air hybrid 11- same as Callaway.

My Ogio cart bag has the 14 way silencer dividers that holds each club in place so I get zero club rattle which I love.

For walking or travel I love my Sun Mountain Two 5 with the 5 way divider. Because of it's lightweight and size I can also fit my daughters golf bag in my regular size Club Glove travel bag and not have to drag a second travel bag with us.

I use the callaway fusion 14 bag and really like the 14 dividers. It definitely helps me stay organized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the callaway fusion 14 bag and really like the 14 dividers. It definitely helps me stay organized.

14 way top but how many dividers? Does each club have its own full length divider?

14 way top but how many dividers? Does each club have its own full length divider?

Yes each club has its own divider.

would never do this. sounds like such a hassle. I like my 5-way just fine.

So where are you guys putting your putter in your 14-ways? I've had my four5 for 2 years now and still haven't really settled on a spot. Gaming a 34" ping cadence fwiw.

So where are you guys putting your putter in your 14-ways? I've had my four5 for 2 years now and still haven't really settled on a spot. Gaming a 34" ping cadence fwiw.

Mine is at the top next to my driver

I love the 14 way divider in my Titliest bag and the Nike bag I had before it. Every club has a home and it drives me crazy when they're not where they belong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

would never do this. sounds like such a hassle. I like my 5-way just fine.

Hater here as well...tried a 14 and after one round the bag went to the 'bay. 4-7 dividers just seem to work..for me.

I don't ever see myself buying a bag that doesn't have a 14 way divider. I currently have a TM stand bag and a Sun Mountain cart bag and both are 14 way. 14 way bags just work for me.

I love 14 way dividers and wouldn't buy a bag that wasn't one.

14-way for me. I think my next bag will be a full-length 14-way. Currently I've got the 14-way top but there are only 3 dividers that run the full length. It keeps the clubs from tangling for the most part but occasionally I have trouble getting a club into my stand bag before I stand it up if the clubs have shifted.

My C-130 bag dividers work well. Hardly ever have an issue with the clubs catching on themselves and I like the fact that every club has its place.

Back