Valspar Championship (Tampa) comes to town

I think i picked haas

Not to terrible after 54
0ab18ec10bd1ff728829a7a0ba052986.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to cheer on DeLeat today! He's not on my fantasy team but some loyalties run deeper than that. You can bet the ratings in Canada will be pretty high today.

Dang Jordan is super fidgety before every shot

Pro golfer or serial killer? Haha

e828c8fe714631af86ce917d87535d5f.jpg

Some of the guys toward the bottom of the Sunday leaderboard must just go balls out and take a lot of chances. I guess there's nothing to lose except some money at that point. Some ugly scores already though. Na and Singh are killing my Fantasy team.

Jordan playing straight jungle ball at the moment. Seems a bit testy too!

Some of the guys toward the bottom of the Sunday leaderboard must just go balls out and take a lot of chances. I guess there's nothing to lose except some money at that point. Some ugly scores already though. Na and Singh are killing my Fantasy team.

Ugghhh, yeah Singh is not having a good outing. I've got Na too so I'm with you there :bulgy-eyes:

It's like he lost a bet! I hate that thing with a passion.

The picture didn't capture the crazy eyes he has going on, haha! I can't even stand having a scruff on my face so I'm amazed that people actually rock beards like that.

Speith is so slow!

Did you see him tell the camera guys to get out of their face?

I didn't have the audio up but I saw it.

The picture didn't capture the crazy eyes he has going on, haha! I can't even stand having a scruff on my face so I'm amazed that people actually rock beards like that.

I don't mind perps rocking the SwallowTail beards but on him it's creepy
adbe4c3793fd2203a5111b121c1bbdc2.jpg

The am Lee McCoy making a early run with back to back birdies. It would be pretty cool to seem him make a run.

Pro golfer or serial killer? Haha

e828c8fe714631af86ce917d87535d5f.jpg

It's a playoff beard gentlemen. He's Canadian remember. Having twins in Nov and being a pro golfer who has time to shave anyways :act-up:

What is Reed doing on his first hole of the day? Still 200 yards away after his first 3 swings.

What is Reed doing on his first hole of the day? Still 200 yards away after his first 3 swings.

Went into the trees, punched out, then went into a fairway bunker. He's had better days

Went into the trees, punched out, then went into a fairway bunker. He's had better days

Early yet, he's one of my few hopes besides Moore in Fantasy Golf this week.

Haas leaking oil on this hole.

Jordan S is showing his frustration.

Spieth is running hot today.

Spieth is so gotten to right now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back